Chapter 3

(A/n) I might start posting chapters twice a week now, like on Wednesday and Saturday. What do you think? Should I? Comment and tell me if i should. Also, if you do comment maybe add something about yourself so that i can get to know my readers better!Anyway here's a new chapter!

Your POV:

Th- that voice you thought, sounded so familiar and yet, so unfamiliar. You did as the voice said and turned around. You saw a hand being held out for you to shake and you hesitated but shook it, you still couldn't see this person and had no idea who they were. Flowey looked as if he were ready to pass out but he didn't and sat in his pot motionless.

Sans' POV:

I had been following the human since she had left the ruins, watching her every move. I'm pretty sure that she knew someone was following her at this point, and she looked terrified but acted calm and collective as if this was normal for her, what the hell was wrong with her? She shook my hand and smiled, her hand was so soft and her grip was so gentle. She tilted her head like a puppy and stared into my eye sockets with those big (e/c) eyes.

"Hi, I'm (y/n), who might you be?."

"Sans, sans the skeleton."

"Well, hello sans."

Flowey's POV:

I was about to speak up and tell (y/n) to keep going and ignore him but, then she started asking him questions like what's his name and all that.

"So what brought you here?"

"Well, ummmm, I'd rather not talk about it. Say, do you know where we are?"

I saw a sad frown cross her face for a few seconds, I was just about ready to knock this sans guy out! How dare he make (y/n) sad! She is literally the only nice thing down here! She asked him where we were and I knew that I could have easily answered that question but, instead I let him answer just to be polite. Or else, (y/n) would get mad that I didn't give him a chance to speak.

"Your in Snowdin woods kid."

Sans' POV:

Just by looking at this kid, I knew that this was the human Tori was talkin about earlier, and then I remembered what I had said.

Flash back-

"Hey, what if I said I had a human in my house?"

"Well, if you do then kill 'em."

"What if I said I- I couldn't?'

"well, if you couldn't then I would."

Flash back end

Shit! I told Toriel I would kill her if she didn't. I didn't think she would actually let her go! Oh never mind about that, I'll let Paps finish her off.

"Hey sweetheart, before you go you should know that my brother papyrus is a human hunting fanatic! He would kill you in an instant, but go ahead and cross the bridge.

My brother may be dangerous but, he can be seriously stupid sometimes. He made the bars way to far apart to stop anyone.

Your POV:

You walked away and blushed a little at the fact that he called you sweetheart. You tried to hide your face with the collar of the plaid shirt you were wearing so that flowey wouldn't see your blush, but it was no use, you were more red than the pupils of Toriel's eyes.

" what's with the blush (y/n)?"

"Wh- what blush? I- I'm not blushing, who's blushing?"

Flowey giggled at your attempt to cover up the fact that you looked like a steamed lobster, but he knew very well why you was blushing.

"So (y/n), you got a thing for sans?" He said teasingly, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh shut up flowey!"

We both laughed. You saw sans up ahead again and you went over to talk to him.

"Hey sans-"

"Sweetheart you gotta get outta here, I can hear my bro coming. Go hide behind those rocks! Quick!"

You were interrupted by sans but, at least it was because he was trying to help you. You thought it was sweet but you would get him back for interrupting you later. You did as you were told and hid with flowey. You then saw a skeleton who was much taller than sans walk over to him. You suspected that this was papyrus.

"SANS YOU LAZY BONES! WHY AREN'T YOU KEEPING WATCH FOR HUMANS!?"

"Sorry bro, I guess I'm just bone ti-"

AGGHHHHH!

Papyrus picked sans up by the neck and summoned sharp flaming bones from out of nowhere and pointed them at sans. I saw that he was struggling to breath, I couldn't just sit there so I put flowey down.

"SANS, I SWEAR IF YOU MAKE ONE MORE PUN I WILL END YOU!"

He dropped sans and he coughed and gasped for air.

"Why?"

" WHAT WAS THAT SANS?!"

"WHY ARE YOU SUCH AN ASS?!!"

Papyrus looked shocked and sent the bones flying at sans but, you jumped in front of him and took the hit. Flowey couldn't believe what you had done, your HP read 1/20 and flowey pulled himself toward you with his vines and wrapped them around your wrist. You were blacking out when, you saw a red haze cover your body. You passed out. While you were passed out you had a strange dream. A familiar voice spoke to you.

"You are not normal (y/n) you are special. Find the secret of your soul! Unlock your true power and fulfil your destiny! You are kind, use that kindness to protect the ones you love. Do not fall for the darks tricks, it will try to use your power to enslave humans and monsters! Beware the blade!

Power? Secret of your soul? Destiny? Beware the blade? What was the voice inside your head trying to tell you? All of a sudden a high pitched demonic giggle rang inside your ears, someone came at you with a knife and-

You woke up screaming. You looked around and saw flowey who was giving you a concerned look.

"What's wrong (y/n)? Why did you scream?!"

You couldn't answer, you were taking deep breaths trying to slow down your heart rate when you realized...you weren't outside anymore. You were in a house on a couch with a blanket over your legs. You started to freak out even more not knowing where the hell you were when,

"HUMAN!!!"

AGGGHHHHHHH!!

you passed out again.

This time when you woke up you had an ice pack on your head, you moved it and felt a lump. You must have fallen off the couch when you passed out for the second time. You looked at the other end of the couch and had tears forming in your eyes at the sight of sans sitting beside you. You let yourself cry as you watched him and flowey have a friendly conversation.