Chapter 17

Your POV:

You felt sans grab your hand and pull you into papyrus' room. As soon as you were in he shut the door and pulled you further into the room.

"So sans, what's my surprise?"

"You'll see, just keep your eyes closed a bit longer!"

You felt sans let go of your hand, he stepped away from you and grabbed something.

"Ok, open your eyes!"

You opened your eyes and almost fell backwards but papyrus' bed caught your fall. Sans used his magic to hold the item in place as he sat down beside you and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Wow sans! I love it! Did you and paps make this for me?"

"Yup! I worked on most of it, but paps made the cape and the crest on the front."

You were looking at a shiny silver suit of armor! It had a short red cape attached at the shoulders and a chainmail skirt. The royal crest was on the front in a rose gold colour and it sparkled in the light coming through the window.

 The royal crest was on the front in a rose gold colour and it sparkled in the light coming through the window

(A/n) yes I realize my drawing skills suck but I thought you guys might like a visual.

It had tall boots and white leggings(or tights, however you say it). You walked up to it and inspected it.

"Can I try it on?"

"Be my guest!"

"........sans?"

"Yes?"

"Can you leave so I can change?"

"Can I stay and watch?"

"Can I kick your ass?"

"Fine fine, I'm goin!"

Sans left the room and shut the door. You changed your dress into a T-shirt and put the white leggings on. You slipped into the shiny silver suit of armor and looked in the mirror. It was very comfortable and looked pretty cute on you too. You tied your hair back into a braid and went to go find sans. You found him in the kitchen slicing up the pie.

"Hey sans, what do you think?"

"It looks great on you! Paps and I sure have an eyesocket for fashion don't we."

"You sure do! Now how about handing me a slice of pie?"

Sans handed you the slice of pie and you both ate. It was amazing!

"Wow (y/n) this is really good! Did I seriously help make this?"

"Yup! You sure did!"

"Let's bring paps a piece when we go out to meet him."

"Huh? We're going to go see paps?"

"Oh ya, I forgot to tell you. During your training papyrus has agreed to be your sparring partner!"