Chapter 14

Your POV:

You watched sans teleport back home and sat down with Alphys. She was looking at you and giggling uncontrollably.

"What is it Alphys? Is something wrong?"

"No, its just....you two are sooo cute!"

"Alphys! Haha."

"Hey, so you two are going on a date tomorrow then?"

"Well I guess so, but-"

You didn't have time to finish your sentence before Alphys grabbed you by the arm and started pulling you down the hallway in your wheeled chair.

"Alphys! Where are we going?"

"You need to get ready for your date tomorrow, and since I'm your best friend its my duty to make sure you're prepared!"

She pulled you into a room with lots of mirrors. You looked around and saw racks of clothing and a small change room with a blue curtain. You thought it was odd for a science lab to have this kind of room in it.

"Where are we?"

"This is Mettatons dressing room. He's a big star down here. His fashion sense is impeccable and I thought I could get him to help you with your wardrobe. But, you can't exactly meet him like this or he'll tare you to pieces. He's a robot programmed to entertain but also kill humans."

"Oh, ok then. But how will he know what to suggest for me if he doesn't know what I look like?"

"Oh that's easy. Remember that picture of your parents?"

"Ya?"

"Well your father had horns. So my idea is I give you a pair of nonpermanent horns that will last till sunset today."

"Alphys you're a genius!"

"Well I am the royal scientist."

Alphys' POV:

I grabbed a few things from the room next door, which just happened to be my chemistry lab. I mixed them together and gave (y/n) the vial of red liquid.

"Ok (y/n), this isn't going to do anything weird so it won't mess with your soul or anything. You might feel funny for a few seconds though."

"Alright, here goes then."

I sat back and watched. I saw a pair of black horns piercing through her head. She actually looked kinda cute with them."

"Wow Alphys, they're amazing!"

"Well, now that we have that out of the way. METTATON! COME HERE!"

It was about half a minute before Mettaton burst through the door. He was still in cube form but it wasn't him that was going to be modeling.

"What is it Alphys darling? I was in the middle of- OH MY! Who is THIS?"

"Mettaton I would like you to meet (y/n) she's going on a date and needs your help!"

"Oh, say no more darling! I'll take it from here!"

"Alright then, I'll leave you to it. I'm gonna go and grab flowey so we can start to prepare for that last test. It will probably be ready in about 3 days."

"TA TA ALPHYS! So (y/n) was it? Who's the lucky guy?"

"Well ummm, sans actually."

Mettatons POV:

Ooooooo! A date with sans, she must have been lucky to melt his icy cold heart!

"Oh my! What a catch! So did you have anything in mind?"