Chapter 15

Your POV:

You woke up the next morning and the sun was shining in the window next to your bed. You sat up and stretched. It was about 9:30am, you yawned and walked to Alphys' office.

"Oh good morning (y/n) how did you sleep?"

"I slept fine, where's flowey?"

"Oh, he's in my chemistry lab mixing up the ingredients for you to get your horns again. You have your date with sans today, remember?"

"OH SHIT THAT'S RIGHT! I look like crap right now! I'll never be ready in time!"

"Hey calm down, you have Mettaton to help you, he's never missed a deadline."

"C'mon Alphys let's go get that formula from flowey so I can start getting ready!"

You pulled Alphys by her arm down the hallway. You were so nervous for today, it had been forever since you spent a whole day with sans. But you were also kinda exited that you were going on another date with him. Even if it was just for training.

Sans' POV:

I woke up at about 10:24am, Pap's was downstairs yelling at me to wake up. I wanted to pull the covers up over my head and go back to sleep. I had barely slept at all last night.

"SANS! IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP THEN YOU'LL BE LATE FOR YOUR DATE WITH (Y/N)!"

OH CRAP! THAT'S TODAY! WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING, I CAN'T GO BACK TO SLEEP I GOTTA GET READY!

"Why the hell did you let me sleep so long papyrus!?"

"WELL SANS, I TRIED TO WAKE YOU UP ABOUT AN HOUR AGO BUT YOU PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE, ROLLED OVER LAUGHING AND WENT BACK TO SLEEP."

"Oh, oops haha. My bad."

"WHATEVER SANS, GO GET READY. YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO WASTE ANY MORE TIME."

"Alright, and I need you to meet us by my sentry station in Snowdin woods later."

"FINE, I WILL BE THERE. DO YOU WANT ME TO BRING HER SURPRISE OR ARE YOU GOING TO GIVE IT TO HER BEFORE HER TRAINING SESSION?"

"I'll take care of it bro. Were gonna pop back by the house before that anyway."

"ALRIGHT, I'M HEADING OUT FOR THE MORNING. I'LL BE BACK IN TIME TO MEET YOU BOTH THEN."

Your POV:

"FLOWEY! WE NEED THAT FORMULA NOW!"

"Hey, calm down (y/n) its right here."

You drank down the red liquid and watched as a pair of black horns grew on your head. You really did look cute with them.

"Ok, I'm ready for Mettaton to help me now."

"Alright then, let's go over to his dressing room."

You, flowey and Alphys walked into his dressing room and you sat down in the spinning chair again.

"METTATON! (Y/N) NEEDS YOUR HELP!"

"WHERE IS SHE?! WE NEED TO GET STARTED RIGHT AWAY! WERE OFF SCHEDULE BY AT LEAST HALF A MINUTE!"

"Well, flowey and I will just leave now and-"

"WAIT! Stay this time, I'm gonna need some extra support. I'm feeling kinda nervous."

"Well I have to wait in my office for sans so I can stall him if necessary, but flowey can stay if he wants."

"Sure why not. Its not like this is the first time I helped her get ready for a date."