Chapter 8

(A/n) happy Canada day for those of you who live in Canada. Its summer now so I'll be updating this story more frequently! Enjoy!

Your POV:

When you woke up you were still cuddling with sans. You got up and did your best not to disturb him. You walked out into the hallway and closed his door, you realized you were the only one up and you decided to make breakfast. You went to the kitchen and grabbed the ingredients you needed to make pancakes, you began to mix them together when flowey woke up. He had been left in his pot on the living room table overnight so you brought him into the kitchen with you when you came downstairs.

"Oh, good morning flowey!"

"Morning (y/n). How'd you sleep?"

You felt a warm blush cover your face and smiled. You let out I slight giggle.

"I slept good."

"Sooo?..."

"So what?"

"Did you have fun last night?"

"YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?!"

You whisper yelled not wanting to wake everyone up.

"Of course I do, it was my plan after all, but it was sans' really. He planned out every detail down to your favourite song."

"Oh, well then yes. I did have fun!"

You finished mixing the batter and poured some into a pan on the stove. You were halfway done cooking the pancakes when you felt someone wrap their arms around your waist and rest their head on your shoulder.

"Morning sans."

"Good mornin sweetheart. Smells good, what'cha makin?"

"Strawberry pancakes and whipped cream."

You felt sans hug you tighter. He let go and sat at the table with flowey. Papyrus woke up and came down to the kitchen.

Papyrus' POV:

I WOKE UP AND SMELLED SOMETHING SWEET COMING FROM THE KITCHEN. I WENT DOWNSTAIRS TO FIND (Y/N) MAKING PANCAKES. SANS AND FLOWEY WERE SITTING AT THE TABLE ALREADY AND I SAT DOWN WITH THEM.

"GOOD MORNING SANS, FLOWEY."

"Mornin bro, you look tired."

"WELL SANS IF YOU MUST KNOW, I HAD A BAD DREAM AND DIDN'T SLEEP VERY WELL."

"Oh, what was it about?"

"THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT SANS! SO (Y/N) HOW ARE YOU FEELING THIS MORNING?"

MY DREAM WAS THAT I NEVER GOT INTO THE ROYAL GUARD AND THEN WOKE UP, I SPENT THE REST OF THE NIGHT CRYING ON THE PHONE TO UNDYNE. I'M NOT PROUD OF WHAT HAPPENED.

"Oh I'm good, thanks for asking. Do you want some pancakes?"

"SURE, WHY NOT. THEY SMELL DELICIOUS."

THESE PANCAKES WERE AMAZING. MAYBE EVEN BETTER THAN MY RAVIOLI?

"WHERE DID YOU LEARN TO MAKE THESE (Y/N)?"

"Well my mom taught me, I make them all the time now."

Sans' POV:

"DO YOU STILL COOK WITH HER?"

I looked at papyrus with my eye glowing red and slapped him up the back of his head, I saw (y/n) tens up and her head dropped.