Chapter Forty-Two

Chapter Forty Two

I screamed at the top of my lungs, my frustration had reached its peak and my throat was sore.

   “She’s such a bitch!” I growled into my bedroom pillow.

   “Arghh!” I exclaimed as I punched my fists at my pillows like a little girl. Once I had calmed down I sucked in a deep breath and lunged to the phone.

The phone rang three times before she picked up.

   “Hey Sabrina, It’s me Danielle.”

   “Elle hey, what’s up?” she asked down the phone line causing me to frown.

   “I was wondering if I could come around you house and possibly borrow your laptop. . .mine has free dived onto the floor, now in pieces.” I said slowly letting the sadness slip into my voice.

   “Yeah, sure, of course. I’ll come pick you up in a minute.” Sabrina aid quickly and I smiled.

   “Thanks Sabrina, I really do appreciate it.” I said slowly a smile creeping onto my face.

   “it’s really no prob, I’ll see you soon.”

   “Bye” I said as I hung up the phone quickly and slipped it into my pocket. I jumped up my once red angry face- had calmed to a gentle tan. I sucked in a deep breath as I soaked in my reflection, I dragged my two palms down my face removing all the tears that were drying on my face. Life’s so unfair I thought as I groaned.

I walked out my bedroom not even bothering to look back at my completely wrecked laptop. I stormed into Haley’s room a scowl plastered on my face.

   “I don’t know what’s your problem and I don’t care, but what I do care is if you destroy my stuff! Do you know how long it took me to save up for that laptop! No you don’t cause you’re a selfish brat!” I growled as I waited Haley sitting on her bed peering up from her phone.

   “Whatever.” She replied simply which only made me more angry. I scoffed a laugh as I snatched her off her phone and toss it out the window.

She didn’t even speak, her huge gob was wide open, stunned. I smirked.

   “I’m going out. Don’t do anything you’ll regret.” I snarled as I walked out her room, down stairs and grabbed my jacket off the coat rack.

Just in time I heard the honk of Sabrina’s car, which made me smile. I rushed outside to see her waving to me through her car window. I grinned as I jogged up to her car and around to the passenger side.

I swung open the door and scooted into her stiff seats.

   “Hey, thanks for picking me up.” I said as Sabrina started up the engine.

   “its fine really, so what do you need to use my laptop for?” Sabrina as her eyes fixed on the road as she cruised.

   “ Haley and Sarah.” I said simply and Sabrina let out a chuckle.

   “Should have known, Sarah and Haley are like the devil’s spawn.”

I scoffed a laugh,

   “I agree, maybe Haley and Sarah should go back to devil where they belong.” I said with a smirk.

   “Wow, your no edging over to the creepy side, smirking like a weirdo.” Sabrina said with a raised eye brow, causing me to laugh softly.

   “Sorry Haley just get’s under my skin. . .especially since she threw my laptop out my window.” I said with sigh, Sabrina gasped her fists immediately grasping the stirring wheel slightly tighter.

   “What! Well that son of a−”

   “But I throw her mobile out the window in the name of justice.” I said in a heroic tone of voice, making her hands relax as she let out a light laugh.

   “Creepy side and heroic side?  Are you turning into Dark Vader?” Sabrina asked with a laugh, I scowled at her then relaxed slightly in my seat as we both fell silent.

   “I think Haley and Sarah are planning to humiliate me, I don’t know how but somehow.” I said shaking my head slowly.

   “Maybe it was something to do with your laptop, which she threw out the window.” Sabrina said making me creak a slight smile.

   “Probably, that’s why I need to borrow your computer.” I said frowning slightly.

   “We’ll find out what the hell she is planning, don’t you worry.” Sabrina said firmly making me blink.

   “That’s good to know.” I said with a sigh of relief as we pulled up at Sabrina house.

   “My mum and dad are out for day so, let’s plan people we have a mission to achieve!” Sabrina exclaimed as I burst into laughter.

“You do realized I’m the only one there with you.” I explained as I clambered out Sabrina’s car and cruised up her driveway towards her front door.

“Okay let’s get researchin.” Sabrina said as she skipped up to the doorway and sprang the door open. She never skips? What’s up with her.

“Are you ok?”

“Yeah course!” Sabrina grinned and I frowned.

“Are you sure, because I’ve never seen you skip in your WHOLE life.” I said eyeing her with a grin.

“I’m so excited! Taking down Sarah and her minion. I’m not saying I’ll like it. But I WILL. “ she flashed a massive smirk as she ran up stairs and dashed into her room to skid onto her study chair which she twirled in. I chuckled at my best friend as I walked into her room seeing all the family photos and decorations around her room which portrayed her personality so well.

“Alright then, let’s get down to business!”

Whoa, I have not written like forever! however do not fear! francesca is there! I'am going to try and write move but I have quite a few controlled assessments and exams, so please be patient with me. :)

I have not checked it through, again. sorry sorry sorry. ALSO CHECK out the new CHAPTER OF DISGUISED! :)