Two

"You okay?" Peter asked as he sat up.
"I think so" I said as I looked at him.
"You've been up most of the night" he said as he moved my hair behind my ear.
"I know" I said as he laid down and I laid my head on his chest.
I was thinking about everything that Angela keeps saying about Claire's kids and Peters kids. I don't want to have kids if it means they have to grow up really fast and that's what's going to happen. This world is complicated and I'm almost twenty years old and I'm confused but these kids they are just going with it. It's not just Claire and Peters kids but Niki Sanders son Micah and Matt Parkmans son Matty they have a part in this too.
Angela already knows that Peter is going to have a son... That Peter and I will have son but will we have another one after that is my question. Just as I fell asleep the alarm went off meaning it was yet another day of work for Peter that is, me I have the day off sorta I have to babysit for my dad and Claire.
I sat up and turned off the alarm and kissed my soon to be husband causing him to wake up.
"Morning" he said as he sat up.
"Morning" I said with a small smile.
It's been two weeks since the twins birthday.
"So what's the babysitting thing for?" Peter said as he got ready for work.
"Probably to get me ready to have my own kids" I said rolling my eyes.
"Your going to be fine dont worrying besides its not like we get to enjoy the baby" he said sounding frustrated.
He was right though the baby will be born and then taken away and will be seen again at the age of 9.
"I'll make you some breakfast" I said as I crawled out of bed and went to the kitchen.
"It's okay I'm not hungry this morning" he said as he picked me up and sat me on the counter.
He started the coffee then walked back over to me.
We made out until there was a knock on the door.
"Seriously" I said as I looked at the door.
"I'll get it you go get dressed" he said helping me down.
I nodded and went to the bedroom to get dressed.
"Here's the kids have fun" I heard Claire say to Peter
I walked out and Claire was gone and Peter had a sleeping Noah in his arms and two half awake ten year olds.
"She was in a hurry" I said with a laugh.
"I guess so" he said as he laid Noah on the couch next to his brother and sister.
I smiled and walked to the kitchen with Peter behind me.
"Noah!" I heard Nathan yell and Peter and I ran to the couch.
"What happened?" I asked.
"He hit Malina" Nathan said pointing at Noah who looked rather angry.
"Why" I asked.
"I moved him he almost fell off the couch" she said.
"You have fun. I'm going to work I love you" Peter said as he kissed me.
"I love you too" I said as he grabbed his stuff and left.
"Breakfast?" I asked.
"No thanks dad made pancakes this morning" Malina said with a smile.
"Okay so school right" I asked.
"Yea" Nathan said with a laugh.
"Let's get ready" I said.
"It's okay grandma takes us" Malina said.
"Oh" I said as I sat on the coffee table.
"Then after we have training" Nathan said as there was a knock on the door.
I got up and opened the door and there stood Angela.
"Malina! Nathan! Grandma is here" I called.
They both came running.
"Thank you Sabrina" Angela said as she hugged me and then left.
"Noah want to take a walk?" I asked as I picked him up.
He nodded as I grabbed my purse and keys and left the apartment.
We went to Mohinders.
"Hey Mohinder!" I said when he answered the door.
"Hey Sabrina" he said as I walked in.
"Hi" Noah said as he waved.
"Hi buddy" Mohinder said.

"Couple more weeks" he said handing me a cup of coffee.
"Yea" I said with a smile.
"Then when is Claire and your dads wedding?" He asked.
"Next year" I said.
I stayed at Mohinders until about one and then Noah and I left.
"Sabrina?" I heard a familiar voice call.
I turned around and seen Judy.
"Dang it" I whispered.
"Awe is this yours and that paramedics son?" She asked as she looked at Noah.
"No this is my little brother" I said.
"Oh really" she said.
"Yea" I said.
"When are your an the paramedic having a kid?" She asked as we stopped in front of my apartment building.
"After we get married" I said with a smile.
"Sweet" she said as Peter walked up.
"Pete!" Noah said reaching for Peter.
Peter took Noah and went inside.
"Well I'll see you around" she said as she walked away.
I walked up to mine and peters apartment.
"Judy" he asked.
"Yea I was hoping she would have moved when she graduated but I guess not" I said.
"Are the twins coming back?" He asked.
"No they have training" I said looking at Peter.
"What about that little guy?" Peter asked.
"I don't know anything" I said I said shaking my head.
"Ugh" he said with a laugh as he kissed me.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through his hair and he wrapped his arms around my waist as we kissed.
He pulled away with a smile.
"This is fun" he laughed as he walked to the kitchen.
"No...no it's not it's mean" I said as I followed him.
He just flashed his handsome smile as he started dinner.
"Peter Petrelli!" I yelled with a laugh.
"Sabrina Gray!" He mocked.
"Your not funny" I said as he turned and looked at me.
"I'm sorry" he said as he hugged me.
The smell of the hospital was all over his shirt and it was one smell I will never not love.
"Hey" we heard as we released the hug.
"Dad!" I said as I walked over and gave him a hug.
He doesn't knock actually he never has actually knocked on Peters door.
"How was your day?" He asked.
"Fine Noah and I visited Mohinder. How about you and Claire" I asked.
"Thinking about moving to Odessa" Claire said as she walked in.
"What no that's crazy!" I said as I looked at them.
"We all have to split up Sabrina they will start looking for us and we need to make it as hard as possible" my dad said as he hugged me.
"But you promised" I said.
"Sabrina your not a little kid anymore your grown up and in a few weeks I'll be giving you to Peter" he said "I still don't approve" he said looking at Peter.
"I know but we love each other" Peter said with a smile.
"I think my grandma is planning to keep the twins apart though" Claire said.
"Why?" Peter asked.
"Harder to find them I guess.. We will figure it out when the time comes." Claire said as she picked Noah up and held him close.
"Take as long as you guys want to have that kid" my dad said as he hugged me and then walked out with Claire.
"I feel bad for her. Can your mom even do that" I asked.
"Me too and honestly I don't know B I guess if she thinks it's going to save the world" he said as he returned to the kitchen to finish out dinner.
"I'm hiding our son when ever I get pregnant and have him" I said as I walked into the kitchen.
"You can't hid him Sabrina" he chuckled.
"You want to watch me" I asked.
"It's his destiny. After he helps save the world we will have one and watch it grow. I promise" he said as he grabbed my hands.
"What if its bigger than the kids and they can't save us?" I asked.
"They will. Let's eat dinner and in a couple weeks get married and then worry about kids" he said as he pulled my chair out.
We ate our dinner and then went to the bedroom. We are adults we can do what ever we want.