Six

"Knock knock" I heard my dad say as they walked in.
"You knock dad. You don't say knock" I said as I rolled my eyes.
I had been cleaning all day while Peter went shopping for food and other things.
"Well Marry Christmas to you too" my dad said as he sat down the gifts that he and Claire brought.
Ever since four years ago we have had Christmas at mine and Peter's house.
Noah and Jess were being dropped off here by Hiro in an hour.
"It's cool that Jess and Peter share a birthday" Claire said as I finished the cleaning.
December 23 is their birthday.
"Yea it's pretty neat" I said with a smile as I sat down on the couch.
"Hey I'm back" Peter said as he walked in with stuff in his arms.
"Hey I would help you but I just sat down" I said.
"It's okay I got this" he said as he went to the kitchen.
I have spent the last two days thinking about mine and Peters son he only two days old today but he's coming back a nine year old.
"I hear the Gray and Petrelli family needs a couple of nine year old boys" Hiro said as he walked in with the two boys.
Noah no doubt looked like my father and I and Jess looked like a mini Peter.
Hiro taught them everything they needed to know anyways I think he did they knew who their parents were without us telling them. Noah went straight to my dad and Claire and Jess stood walked over to Peter and I hopped up and joined them.
"Merry Christmas" Hiro said as he left.
The moment was strange between Peter, Jess, and I because technically he was only two days old.
"What's your power?" Jess asked us.
"I can make fire balls and I heal" I said as I looked at Peter.
"Ability replication: currently I have the same powers as your mom" he said.
"Oh" Jess said as he looked at the floor.
"Hiro said that I have the same power as my grandfather and my father and my cousin" Jess said.
"Your grandfather and cousin permanently take powers from another person. Your grandfather can hold many powers and your cousin can only hold one at a time. And I can take a power from someone but that person still has their power I only hold one power but I use to hold many powers just by being near them" Perer said explaining his family power.
"That's the Petrelli side of it" my dad said as he walked over.
"What?" Jess asked.
"Nothing" my dad laughed.
"Oh I don't take the power permanently and I have to touch the person in the order to take the power from someone and I can hold many powers" Jess said with a proud smile.
"You didn't take Noah's power did you?" My dad asked.
"No Hiro told me not too" Jess said as he walked away.
"Well my guess is he has Hiros power" I said as I shrugged my shoulders.
"I guess" Peter said as him and I went to the kitchen to finish dinner.
"He looks like you Peter" I said with a smile.
"For his sake I hope he grows out of it" Peter laughed.
"Your pretty hot Peter" I said as I kissed his cheek.
"Well Sabrina if you think so" he said as he kissed me.
"We want dinner" Claire said as she stood in the kitchen.
"Right" I said as I grabbed plates and stuff and set the table.
*at dinner*
"So we have news" Claire said.
"No more kids at least not until this save the world thing is over" I said.
"No more kids not for a while" my dad said.
"No we are moving to Odessa Texas come the first of the year we got the house" Claire said with a smile.
"Really?" I asked.
"Yea!" Claire said.
"The only problem is the twins have to be split up" my dad said.
"What!" Malina and Nathan yelled.
"Grandma said it was a way to protect you both" Claire said.
"Who's going to Texas?" Nathan asked.
"Malina" my dad said.
"Can I stay with Peter and Sabrina?" Nathan asked as he looked at us.
"I think your staying with grandma" Claire said.
You could tell they were upset and Nathan was upset more than anything.
"We would take you but we have to get a bigger place" Peter said as he looked at his very sad nephew.
"We can all move to Odessa!" Malina said with a smile.
"No Malina the point is to keep us safe when they come looking for us" Nathan said as he looked at his twin.
"Who's coming?" Noah asked.
"Yea?" Jess chimed in.
"Only grandma knows who is coming and only grandma knows who will save the world" Claire said with a smile.
"Oh" Noah said as he shoved a bit of food in his mouth.
*after dinner and presents*
*knock knock*
Peter got up and answered the door and his mother walked in.
"So did you guys talk?" Angela asked.
"Yes everyone knows about our plans" Claire said.
"Peter and Sabrina you guys are moving to Illinois" Angela said as she handed us keys.
"Mom what's is this" Peter asked.
"Keys to your new house" she said as she patted his back.
"I grow up in New York I'm not moving" Peter said.
"You both will and your taking your nephew with you" she said as she sat down on the couch.
On the floor laid four kids sound asleep totally unaware of the plans being made.
"When?" I questioned.
"Sabrina?" Peter asked as he looked at me.
"If it's what we have to do then when!" I said.
"Come the beginning of the year the kids need signed up for school" Angela said with a smile.
My theory was we move away from Angela before she can make us do anything else.
"Deal" I said as I looked at Peter who was giving in only because I was.
"I guess come tomorrow we will all start packing" Claire said.
After a while Angela left and then my dad, Claire, Malina, Nathan, and Noah left.
Peter put Jess in his newly done room and then joined me in our room.
"It's going to be weird because I've lived in this apartment with you since I was thirteen" I said as I laid my head on Peter's chest.
I still moved slowly due to the whole birth giving.
"I know. I've been in New York since I was born" Peter said as he rubbed my back.
"I was born in New Mexico" I said.
"Yeah?" Peter questioned.
"Yeah and then passed to Florida, Virginia, Montana, California, Washington DC, and then New York" I said tracing circles on his chest.
"You moved around a lot" Peter said as he kissed my head.
"I haven't lived in a house since I was ten" I said with a small laugh.
"Well then here's to new beginnings for both of us" he said as he kissed me passionately.