Seventeen

Malina POV
"This was the place I seen him last maybe the girl in there can help you" Luke said.
I nodded and hopped out of the car and walked into the ice cream shop and to my surprise I seen my mom.
"Mom?" I questioned.
"Malina!" She said as she hugged me.
"Where's Nathan?" I asked.
"It's Tommy" Sabrina whispered.
"Where is he?" I asked.
"Um kidnapped sorta don't worry tho he's on his way back hopefully" Sabrina said.
"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.
"Picking up his girlfriend" my mom said.
"Oh then are you going to Odessa?" I asked.
"Yea you need a ride?" Sabrina asked.
"Yeah" I said.
"Okay when Emily gets out here we will get to the car" my mom said.
Suddenly a girl appeared with a bag and a box that held a white wristband.
"What's that?" I asked.
"The non EVOS have one it's the only way out when the H.E.L.E comes in 3 days" The girl said slowly as we followed Sabrina and my mom out.
"How come it's not on your wrist then" I asked.
"I don't" she said as we crawled into the  car.
"Might want to put it on" I said as we buckled.
She nodded and put it on.
"Brian?" The girl asked.
Jess turned and looked at her.
"Hey Emily" he said as he hugged her.
"I'm glade your okay now hopefully Tommy is okay too" Emily said.
"Emily can I come clean?" Jess asked.
"What do you mean?" She asked.
He looked over at his mom who sat next to me.
She nodded.
"Brian isn't my real name it's Jess, Jess Petrelli" he said.
"Oh? You Tommys cousin then" she asked.
"Yeah I am and that girl is Tommys twin sister Malina" Jess said pointing at me.
"Oh hi Malina I'm Emily Tommys girlfriend" she said with a smile.
Surprisingly the ride to Odessa was fun I guess it was because we figured if we failed we were dieing at least us EVOS Emily was safe.
Nathan's POV
I looked around it was a year in the future Erica made me bring her here the dumb thing was sending Phoebe away.
"Ready to head back?" Erica asked.
I nodded and I teleported back.
Erica "kidnapped" me about two weeks ago I was with Emily and my grandpa and her little helper threatened to kill Emily and my grandpa. I made sure Erica sent Emily a wristband that way if I fail my mission she still lives and I got a message to uncle Peter to pick her up on the way to Odessa.
"Okay Tommy" Erica started but I teleported myself just before she could say anything.
I teleported to the ice cream shop and Emily wasn't there and I looked at the small tv and seen Malina.
"Tommy if your seeing this meet us in Odessa we are at the school that she use to go to" she said.
I knew what she was talking about it was the school our mom went to. I teleported myself there but when I got there they weren't there.
"He will be here find him" I heard voice say.
"Find the girl and kill her" another voice said.
I hid and teleported out of the school.