Sixteen

Peter POV
"Jess!" I yelled as I looked around.
A semi truck just plunged into my car and Jess was gone and I hung upside down in the car.
"Dad!" I heard Jess say as he ran over to the car.
He was all healed and I was banged up pretty good.
Jess reached out and teleported me to the hospital and I knew he would meet me here.
The doctor rushed me into the a room where they did surgeries.
~2hrs later~
"Dad are you okay" Jess asked as he rushed in.
"Of course" I said.
"Why didn't you heal" he asked.
"I took Nathan's power" I laughed.
"I guess so" he laughed.
"Well isn't this cute" a man said as he walked in.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"Don't worry Peter Petrelli" the man said.
"Run Jess!" I yelled.
Jess nodded and disappeared hopefully went to my mothers house.
"Don't worry we will find him" the man laughed as he forced me out of the hospital bed and down to his office.
"You won't" I spat as I sat down in his office.
"Peter Petrelli" he said.
"Yea you know my name" I said.
"We already found your wife and niece rather nice ladies" he smirked.
I lunged forward but stopped my self before I could hurt him.
"Peter Petrelli son of Arthur and Angela Petrelli, younger brother of Nathan Petrelli whom was killed by your wife Sabrina Grays father... You took Sabrina under your wing when she was fifteen. The two of you share a son Jess." He said.
"It's Sabrina Petrelli!" I yelled.
"Yea it is now" he said as he injected the chip in my arm.
The guy released me and I teleported to Hawaii to find none other than Sylar him self.
*knock knock*
"What the hell!" He yelled as he pulled me into his apartment.
"You guys need to hide" I said as I walked into his kitchen and dug out my chip.
"What are you doing?" Noah asked.
"Sending it to the ocean" I said.
"Peter where the hell is my grandson" Sylar yelled.
"Hopefully with my mom the important thing is you two not getting caught" I said.
"By who?" Noah asked.
"Ericas helpers" I said.
"They chipped you" Noah asked.
"The same thing happened to Sabrina and Claire in Florida" I said.
"Is my mom and sister okay" Noah asked.
"I'm going to see them and be with them right after I'm done here. Don't look for them none of them Sylar" I said getting in his face.
"Why! That's my daughter, my wife, my grandson, and my son" he yelled.
"You both need to get the hell out of here you two are the only ones they haven't found!" I yelled.
"Find them!" Sylar yelled as him and Noah ran out the back door.
I teleported to Florida to where Sabrina and Claire were.
"Peter?" Sabrina yelled as she ran over to me.
"Yeah baby it's me" I said as I hugged her and when Clarie walked over I pulled her into the hug as well.
I released from the hug and teleported us to Sabrina and Claire's house.
"Where is Jess" Sabrina asked.
"With my mom. They found us and Jess ran" I said.
"Same here Nathan ran and found my dad" Claire said.
"I need to warn my dad" Sabrina said as she picked up her phone.
"Already done! Now we need to get those trackers out of your wrist" I said as they followed me to the kitchen.
"Malina, Noah, and my husband are the only ones who haven't been found" Claire said as I dug her tracker out.
"Let's hope it stays that way" I said as I sent her tracker to the ocean.
"Malina is going to be looking for Nathan soon" Sabrina said as I dug her tracker out.
"The kids will find their way I promise" I said as I sent her tracker away too.
"Yeah under the clock tower in Odessa Texas in exactly two months. What could possibly go wrong!" Claire yelled.
"Claire claim down" I said.
"Those are my babies the world rest in there hands" she said sighed.
"Molly Walker is dead killed her self there in front of Noah Bennet she had to keep something from him a secret and that was the only way to save 7 billion people plus now those dumb EVO glasses only half work" I said as I sat down at the table.
"Micah Sanders is still missing" Claire said as she joined me.
"Matt Parkman won't give the message to his son" Sabrina said slowly.
"It's up to Nathan, Malina, Noah, and Jess" I said as I took a deep breath.
"It's not fair that it's up to four kids when we saved the world in the end it was at least ten of us" Claire said.
"Which time?" I asked.
"I guess the first time the last there was only you, me, Sylar, Hiro, and ando" Claire said.
"I could have been there but I was stuck in foster care" Sabrina said.
"It wasn't a job for a kid" I said.
"Um excuse me?" Sabrina asked.
"Okay you were five the first time and eight the second time" I said trying to save myself.
"Right" she said.
"The first time we were saving the world from Sylar or so we thought" Claire said as she thought back.
"It was me who was the exploding man" I said.
"But none of that matters now all that matters is that those kids our kids are safe" Claire said as she took out her phone and called her dad and I called my mom.
~time skip~
Malinas POV
"Run child!" My protector yelled.
I obeyed as I ran and jumped in the back of a log truck. I was currently in Canada heading for well America really. I held the envelope that my protector handed me close as I hid in the back of this truck. Once it stopped I hopped out and found myself in New York. I walked the street and ran into a boy a year younger than me.
"Hey watch it!" He barked.
"I'm sorry" I said.
"Whatever" he said as he walked away.
That's when I seen a man about to kill him self and I used my power to save him of course.
"Here" I said as I handed him my food.
He kindly declined it as he sipped his coffee.
"Why were you going to kill your self" I asked.
"I thought it would make me feel better about my sons death and my wife leaving me" he said slowly.
"Oh" I said.
"Why are you around here?" He said.
"I'm looking for this guy he's supposed to help me save the world" I said slowly as I showed him a picture of my brother.
"I've seen him he was in Illinois" he said standing up I followed him as we got in the car and headed for Illinois.
Jess POV
"Your father is going to be here any second boy!" My grandma yelled.
"I know" I yelled as I snuck a picture of my father and my uncle in my bag.
"Then hurry up" she huffed.
I rolled my eyes.
After two months I was finally going to be with my family and I was going to save the world and then things would return to what it's supposed to be. I ran down the steps just as my dad walked in.
"Dad!" I yelled.
"Hey Jess!" He said with a smile.
"I missed you" I said.
"I missed you too bud go get in the car with mom and aunt Claire" he said.
"Mom!" I yelled as I ran out the door.
I haven't seen my mom since I saved her about three months ago.
"Off to Illinois to pick up Emily who ever that is" my dad said as we started the car.
"Nathan's girlfriend" I said.
"Right she has a watch but Nathan wants her with us when you guys save the world" Claire said.
"What about Nathan?" I asked.
"He's been kidnapped by Erica but is free in him self soon we hope" my mom said slowly.
"He will Nathan never fail" I said remembering what we use to do in the back yard.
"You can't catch me!" I laughed.
"Yes huh! Nathan Bennet never fails" he laughed as he tackled me.
We were 9 and 10 safe and sound nobody knew us and at the time we planned to keep it that way.
"Your turn Jess" Nathan laughed.
"Nope I'm done" I said.
"Giving up?" He asked.
"No I'm hungry. Jess doesn't give up" I said as I ran to the kitchen.
"Your right" Claire said with a smile.
Noah's POV
"Dad I don't think I can do this" I said as we drove toward Texas from Washington.
"Noah you need to lose the negative attitude. This is your destiny to save the world with your brother and sister and nephew" my dad said.
"What if I'm not a hero like mom what if all I am is a villain like you" I said.
"Your not. You and your sister were raised with love" he said.
"Yeah dad last four months we have been without out mom and Sabrina grew up in foster care for eleven years before you found her and if I remember the story right you were going to kill her so yeah we grow up with a lot of love" I said as I looked out the window.
He didn't say anything. I was right though as much as he wants to deny it.
"We get to live normal lives after this hero act right" I asked.
"Yes Noah a normal life no worries" my dad said.
"Good I'll have my siblings in the same house as me" I said.
"We will see how everything works" he said as we kept driving.