Eighteen

Nathan's POV
I teleported to the parking lot only to be greeted by someone who works for Erica.
"I'm sorry" he mumbled as he touched my arm making me disappear into a video game?
"Help!" I yelled.
"Help I need to save her! I need to save my sister" I yelled.
It was no use nobody could hear me.
I ran around my never ending prison looking for a way out but I found nothing and that's when suddenly something plunged into my neck.
Sabrina's POV
"He was captured" I stated.
"Why do you say that?" Peter asked.
"He would be here" I said.
"We need to get to the clock tower" Malina said.
Jess nodded as he put his arm around Claire who was scared because her son didn't show up
"It's okay aunt Claire he will be here" Jess said as we walked out to the car.
Suddenly people disappeared including Emily.
"Where did everyone go?" I asked.
"Nathan" Peter groaned.
"What?" Claire asked.
"He sent then away" Peter said as we rushed for the clock tower.
"No guards" Jess laughed as we go there.
It was like a ghost town.
"Look there's my dad and my little brother!" Malina yelled as she got out of the car and ran to them.
Claire followed suit and Peter, Jess and I acted normal.
"Do you think Nathan will find his way out in time to save the world?" Jess asked.
"Absolutely" Peter said as we walked over to the others.
"He better hurry because he comes the first flare!" Jess screamed.
"Get in" I yelled as I pushed everyone to safety.
"Sabrina what the hell are you doing" Peter and my dad yelled.
"Saving the world!" I yelled.
"No!" Peter yelled.
"I have to" I said.
"This isn't your fight B" my dad said.
"I have fire manipulation daddy I have to lessen this flare or there won't be a world left for Nathan to help save. I'll be okay I will heal" I said kissing my husband on the lips then my dad and son on the cheek.
I did what I had to and lessened the flares fire power so it didn't completely destroyed the world. I laid on the ground until Peter ran out and picked me up.
"Clock tower now!" He order.
"Did I do it?" I asked as I slowly healed.
"Yeah baby you did it" he said with a smile as he put me down. We ran for the clock tower.
Nathan's POV
Suddenly I hit the ground of my Internal prison. As I laid on the ground I seen feet running and I jump up and followed.
"Wait who are you!" I yelled after the person.
They stopped and walked back.
"I'm you" he said.
"Me but how?" I asked.
"Two places at once the only way out is remembering the past" he said.
"I know everything" I said.
"No you don't" he said.
"What?" I said.
"Remember it's the only way out" he said as everything got dark.
"Grab her hands Nathan" my grandmother said.
I was approximately 6 at the time.
I nodded and grabbed Malinas hands and suddenly there was a spark and then instant pain.
"Ahhhh" we both screamed.
"Stop them before they die" my grandmother yelled.
A doctor ran over coming between us by having a hold of both of our hands.
He screamed and then we let go and ran separate ways.
"They need a conductor" she said.

"I don't understand" I said.
"You will" the other man said as I herd the prison open and the. I appeared in Gateway.
"Though you could escape with outh me knowing Tommy?" Erica asked.
"It's Nathan" I said as I seen Emily.
"You have a choice Nathan. Save your girlfriend who is here in the future safe because of you or your sister and family" she said.
I looked at Emily then at Erica.
"Can't do both let's help the cause" she said as the gun in her hand clicked and pointed at me.
I froze time just as she pulled the trigger and made two of me then teleported to Odessa where I found Malina trying to battle the flare on her own.
I walked around and suddenly Hiros sword appeared on my back. Everything was frozen as I walked around.
I seen my mom hiding in the hug that she was in with my father and Sabrina the same way with Peter.
"Don't worry guys we got this" I said with a smile as I unfroze time.
"About time! Now take my hand we can share the power" Malina said holding her hand out.
I took her hand only to see the Sparks.
"This isn't going to work!" I yelled as the pain stopped which forced me to let go.
I teleported to find my grandfather for help and I showed him what he need to see and he agreed to help us. I teleported back and unfroze time again and my grandfather took Malinas hand and I hesitated to take it but room it and saved the world but things weren't so lucky for grandfather.
"I'm so sorry" I cried.
"No" Malina cried.
Noah and my mom rushed over and started crying.
"I'm....so...proud... Of... You... Guys" he said.
"No!" I screamed.
"No grandfather!" Malina cried as he took his last breath.
Malina leaned her head on him and I put my arm around my sister and Noah did the same as my mom found comfort in my father.

The world was safe no thanks to Malina, Noah, Jess, grandfather, Sabrina, and I also everyone appeared back in present day. Erica defended and the EVOs respected.

As for my family well I guess you will have to see in the next book won't you?