The Delinquent

"Lexford..." A voice all to firmiliar to the boy was being quiet and low disapointed. "You know i can't expell you because your one of our best students get but you gotta understand that you can't just keep vandalizing the school." Lex just gave him a hair flip and puffed. "It's Lex." He said back against the wall. He sighed and have him another one of the warning the school usually does. He got up putting his hands in his pockets and walked out of the school waiting.

(A day ago...)

Afterschool LeX stood behind the school building as he put a cover image behind him so everyone thought It was the same old same old wall. He sprayed paint with spraycans everywhere as he just hummed. His masterpiece of the government not helping the community and one where the kids stick together and are strong. He moved back admiring his work as he added his tag to the art work as he took the cover image down as he ran away as the last ball of the day came and everyone looked at the artwork. Some of the students liked it and others found it mean. Lex didn't care he expressed his emotions out when he can. He put his collar cover his mouth as he walked home for the day. He bumped into someone who was new. Very new in fact he looked the same age as him but taller. He nodded at him as the other said excuse me and kept walking. He looked at him again curious if he moved in. He shook his head trying to not have feelings the one thing I hated.