You're all mine.

Lemon Chapter. Weak of heart stop now xD.

I was pinned to the bed. Matt was ontop I me. His body was warm and heavy. I could feel his lips on my jaw line and then he started to suck on my neck. I was blushing red and i couldn't stand it. My own body couldn't do anything it felt oh nothi by ever before I felt my pants growing tighter. He slipped his hands under my shirt feeling my fur as he slowly removed it. I blushed madly.

"M-Matt are you sure you wanna do this. I'm kinda nerv-"

"I have never been more sure if anything in my life. I'm nervous too because we've never done this." He said as he held my hand. I nodded in agrement as I removed his shirt looking at his body. I only ever felt it but seeing all of it. He's really muscled and fit. I loved it. I rubbed my hand on his pecs feeling them before I pushed him to the bed and began to suck on his neck.

"Hnng. A-Ahh L-lex. Dam it..." he was moaning and it was something I loved hearing. He tried to cover his mouth his tongue starting to stick out. I slowly went up and started to suck on it as much as I could. I wanted him badly like he wants me. His face turned red and everything I couldn't hold back I wrapped his legs around my waist and pulled him close. I moved back catching some air suck in hard on his neck leaving Marks all of it. I started to slowly move down his neck to his chest sucking his nipples and moving down to his stomach. I rubbed his crotch area seeing his face all red and pink. I could see his tip of his member pop in our of his pants. "Lets see your little friend. I'll show him a good time."

I slowly pulled his member out his face was conllelty flustered and done. I grinned as I looked at his at his member before enveloping the tip of it in my mouth and started to suck on it. I love my hand up and down his body and my head up and down slowly on his member. I can't believe I'm actually doing this. I moved back as I could see him panting heavily. I flipped him on his stomach and started to give him a rim job as I could feel his voice growing louder a bit. I moved back as I looked at him he was his perfect.

I slowly started to insert myself into him blushing heavily going slowly. "T-Tell me if I hurt you." He couldn't speak he just nodded. He gripped the bedsheet as I moved all the way in starting to slowly thrust into him. I rubbed his chest from his back and went down to his member starting to pump him as i thrust. I moved faster and faster as time grew. I started to pant heavily as he loaned and turned him to his back looking at him. I leaned close kidding him deeply and rubbed his stomach and his member.

"L-Lex i-I'm not going to last...p-please m-Mark me as yours." I couldn't believe what I heard. I started to go as fast as possible and before I knew it I can inside I him my whole knot was in him as I moaned. I landed heavily his own member spewing his seed over himself and my body. I was so tired I felt so good. I couldn't move much more. I panted heavily as I climbed into bed and laid there as Matt was next to me. I slowly started to drift off somehow. I blinked a few times before I knew it I was knocked out cold with Matt in my arms cope to my body.