May I have this dance?

We were outside the school. Waiting for the ball to start. We pulled up at the front everyone looking at the limo wanting to see who was inside. When I opened the door everyone started to clap and whistle. Some took photos of me and Matt. I then heard a firmiliar voice screaming at us. "Come on you two strike a pose." I looked over to see Matt's dad there and I blushed red embarrssed for him to see us. "Maxie what are you doing here?!" I walk over to him lightly punchin him in his chest. He was really big if I did try to punch him I'd probably hit myself. Mathew came over and chuckled. "Doncha know he's a professional photographer?" He said smiling. I blinked and rolled my eyes. "Course he is isn't he."

The two took photos holding each other and one kidding then another with one carrying the other the last one with one on top of the other's shoulders as the walled inside the ball room.

As they walked everyone was dressed elegantly and nice. They started some of the people wearing matching flowers to show their other persons partners. I blinked and i just noticed Matt put one in my jacket pocket. "Since everyone has one I got us these." He said. I looked down it was a black rose flower. These are the rarest things to find not just that they're my favorite. "I-I read what you write in your journal from school and your drawings...you really like these s-so I thought you'd appreciate it."

He blushed his face red and his smile big. I held his hand and pulled him close to me kidding him and rubbed his cheeks. "I couldn't ask for anything else. I love you my blue hair wolf." He looked at me as he fixed his hair covering an eye. "Whatevrr....dork." he said and pulled me towards the ground kidding me deeply. I frantically true to move but I couldnt I have in and closed my eyes kissing him back deeply before him pulling me to my feet. "How's that." He grinned. Maxie waved at him. "I dunno you tell me." He said holding a picture of us kissing. Matt ran towards him trying to get the camera.

"Whatcha get for trying to show off." He said chuckling I just laughed it off and pulled the other to the table to sit with. "Come on let's stay here for a bit." I said before he rolled his eyes and blushed. "As long as it's with you."

An you later Damian came from behind me and hugged me tightly my robotic arm automatically hit his shoulder. "Ah dude chill." He said moving back rolling his arm to fix it. I chuckled before Matt glared at the other holding my hand. "Mine..." he said lowly gripping to my hand. "Okay okay. Why don't we dance love it'll be fun." I asked getting up and pulling him with me since he was starring at Damian.

It started from a fast beat pop song to a slow song. It was nice and everything until they stopped. "Everyone tonight we grown out kings of this anual winter ball and surprisingly we have a 3 way tie. Will the following come up here to receive their crowns!"

I stretched before they called names. "Damian Omega. Lexford Wolf. And Mathew V. Please come up here now." I widen my eyes all three of us it couldn't be a coinsidenve. Maybe something lead to this it's almost as if we're in a story book or something.

(xD... )

All three of us went up there as we got out crowns and everyone clapped and cheered. We all waved and smiled.
"Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. Kiss." Everyone started changing and before I knew it me and Matt was kissing but not just that afterwards Damian kissed me and he kissed Matt too. I could believe it. I blinked a bit before pictures were being taken and everything. I smiled and held their hands bowing.

After the ball and say in our goodbyes I walked with Matt and Maxie home. When we got home I went upstairs with Matt as we changed into our normal sleeping clothes. I yanwed by before I could open my eyes again I found myself pinned to the bed and looked at Matt. He was blushing and he couldn't handle it. He didn't speak or anything until he looked down and slowly starts to kiss my jaw line and neck. I blushed and purred a bit. I think i remembered what I promised him after the ball...fuck.