You Lied To Me

It was the week after the ball as a gotten busy. It was the last day of school before we're on winter break. Everyone still reeebered the prom night with the 3 kings. Everyone knows about us three. It was half a day today so we got to leave school early but I couldnt see my boyfriend till the later afternoon. When school started I went to my classes just waiting for it to end.

Matt's POV
I was in the class on my phone. I wish I could text LeX but his teachers won't let phones permited. I looked up and noticed Damian on my desk. I didn't like him for the soul fact he was competition do me to keep lex. He touched my cheek. My face was red. He we leaning. Wait what am i doing. I can't move. Fuck move move move. MOVE. MOVE GOD DAM IT.

I felt him kiss me and everyone was aweing and taking pictures. When he was done my face was a blushing mess and I tried to slap him but I barely could lift my hand up. I got up and pushed him to the wall blinking a bit but I kissed him back. I down know what I was doing. I closed my eyes an I could see photos being taken. I heard the door cream and there stood LeX his cherry face disapeared and his eyes free dull. His hair covered his eyes as he closed the door and started to walk out. I could see drops of tears from his face eyes roll down. I felt bad I rubbed my arm and looked down my face red of embarrassment.

I tried to run after him but Damian held me back. "Let him be right now..you'll only make him sadder if he sees you." I couldnt i sat down back behind the wall and tried my best to just be okay. I held my knees to my chest and tested up not making a sound. I put n esta down and waited and waited. Darkness was the only thing I felt right now. It as quiet and cold. I felt empty...I feel lonely. I'm such an idiot. I'm lied to him. What kind of person am I.

I waited until the school ended hoping to find him at my home. I couldn't stand not seeing him. It was starting to pour. Like the clouds were crying for me. I wish I knew what I was doing. I headed home slowly feeling the rain dripple down my face. Once i gor home I just went inside my room seeing some of LeX's items gone and other things as well. I'm alone. Again....