Winter is coming

I woke up the next morning with Matt around me. I wagged my tail lightly yawning when I notice a flash of light in the room. I looked towards the door seeing Matt's dad taking a photo on his phone. I blushed madly sitting up covering my face. "Oh god!" He chuckled showing me the pictures. I tried to snatch the phone but he pulled back. "Oh no no no. This is getting printed and framed." He grinned and I rubbed my arm. "Mmmm fine." I said embarssed. He left the room and I looked at Matt. I sighed and kissed his nose getting up.

I put my pants on and in the middle of putting my shirt on I felt hands on my stomach. I blushed putting my shirt down the hands still there then I heard a whisper in my ear. "I love the way your body feels." Matt whispered and started to kiss my cheek moving to my neck lightly sucking it before I turned around and pushed him to the bed getting ontop of him. "You need to control yourself you know that?" I grinned rubbing his stomach his face turning red and I felt him grow a tent. "I haven't even kisses or sucked you and your hard. Adorable." I said pinching his cheek getting up. "Maybe another day. I still need to ask you out hehe."

I got up going downsrairs food prepared by his father. I smiled waving and say down. "So um might I ask were your wife is?" I said wondering since she wasn't at dinner. "Oh. She died...while giving birth to Matt." He said rubbing his neck. I felt really bad bringing it up. "I'm sorry..." I told him eating my food slower. "Oh don't worry about it I know you didn't mean to be rude. It's fine I promise. I'm glad she gave Mathew his name. I would have picked soemthing stupid." He said chuckling. I smiled and finished up my food. I got up and carried my dish to the sink and washed it. Matt began to eat his after he got dressed.

After awhile I went home and packed some stuff to move into Matt's home. When I was leaving it started to get cold and rain clouds looked dark and gloomy. I went back inside getting a jacket and my blue scarf. I always wondered why its blue and not red but I never complained. I went out carrying my suitcase and a box filled with my things.

I headed back to Matt's house when all of a sudden it started to snow. I was surprise when it was the middle of fall but I didn't question it much. I entered the house putting the box down and sat on the couch cold. I began to sneeze badly and sniffle. Matt came from behind the couch hearing me. "Woah what happened. You were gone for like just 30 mins or so." He said concerned checking my temperature. "Snow. Cold. Happened." I said my body hot to him but cold to me.

"I'll go make some soup and try to get you medicine." He told me going to the kitchen. I smelled the soup and it smelled really good. I closed my eyes as they began to puff up and form red circles under my eyelids. I covered my mouth and nose with my scarf and rolled around on the couch. "Stupid ...winter." I said coughing slightly before trying to go to sleep.

About 30 mins pass before I woke up. I walked around when I heard Matt and his dad in the kitchen. "Maxie. Can we go and get medicine for Lexy?" He was asking to go get stuff for me. Maxie. That's a cute name. "What does he have? A headache? Stomachache?" He sounded really concern. It actually made me happy that he cares about me. "He has a cold maybe the flu." He told him. I made a creek sound by accident trying to tip toe away back to the couch before my tail got pulled on by Maxie. "Now where do you think your going buster." Fuck.

He pulled me and hugged me picking me up. I coughed slightly his strength and body twice my own. He let go catching me. "Whoops. Forgot your sick. Hey while you go eat your soup. I'll go and get your medicine. Does that sound good?" I nodded smiling. He put a coat and gloves on heading out while Matt stayed and took care of me.

He servered me food and took real good care of me. I blushed as I moved back being full as he picked me up with one hand going to his bedroom. "Dam...y-your strong like your dad." I said blushing as he chuckled throwing me on the bed and jumped on the other did starting to cuddle. "Come on let's sleep it'll help you feel better." To be fair I actually am kinda sleepy. I yawned and nodded my head. "Alright..." I said lowly before closing my eyes and moved back knowing he was about to kiss me. "I knew it hehe. I don't want to get your sick soooo no kisses for you or me." I said him giving me puppy eyes and rubbed my shoulder defeated. "Mmmm fine." I fell asleep with him around me.