A Plane Guy is A Boring Guy.

It's been a few days since anything happened. It was the weekend so I couldn't see LeX at school and I couldnt do anything about it. I betrays him I lied to him and now he's hurt alone and now he probably is thinking of the worse. I had to get up and force a smile on my face. Its the weekend i should go to work.

I got up putting my work uniform on a blue shirt and black pants. I headed out waving goodbye to my dad. He was so oblivious to what is going on right now. And I kinda wanna keep it that way.

On the way to work there were so many couples out in the park to enjoy a view of the snow. Someone was performing a song. And another of course...proposed to someone. I teared up heading strait to work ignoring everything else. I couldn't stand this.

I worked all day forcing a smile on my face to people helping them with their items. Every now and then when no one would come I just sighed leaning infront of a pole looking out. "I wonder what it's like to go out there and find someone you actually love. Well I have you now." I heard someone behind me talk to their girlfriend. "Haha. Ya dork. Come on stop. Today marks out 1st full year together. So let's celebrate." She said happy.

I got up turning around and when I wanted to say something all the way in the back of the store there he was. It as LeX. I teared up seeing him my chest no my heart started to ache. He was dressed all formal in his white shirt a vest black pants and black shoes. His eyes didn't have any color to them they were all dull and no lighting was in them. I shook my head and went over to him.

"My I help you...?" He said in a low tone noticing my precense. "I just wanted to talk to you. I'm sorry fo-" "Don't." He said putting some sugars in his basket. "W-What?" "I heard everyone in school. Oh they'll be a better couple. Why is he going out with that juvenile kid. They're so much better off without him. They're so adorable even cuter than him and that one other kid."

My heart sunk hearing this his voice stayed the same. I reached out and touched his shoulder. "He's not you though...I don't love him." I pulled him closer to my chest starting to cry. "Please please believe me. I-I'm sorry." His body was cold his face starred at the ground as he touched my hand. "I'm moving...I'm leaving school." I felt my heart break. "I have to go. I'm leaving in an hour." He moved my hands off of me and wiped the tears around my face and that was it. That's it... so it's just me again by myself. Great job you lost everything now.

After work I rushed home saying hi to my dad before I went to my bed locking my door and crying my eyes out until I couldn't make any more tears. I didn't want him to leave. Who am i to wish for him to not leave after that stunt at school I'm the last to wish for anything from him. I fell asleep around 8ish and woke up around 4am. I rubbed my eyes looking at the ground. "Another day... Another dollar." I sighed getting out of bed putting my work uniform kn when i got a text saying im not needed today to take the day off. I smiled slightly getting my stuff off and went back to bed. I curled up hugging my pillow. "He still left his smell..." I chuckled  through the pain. I felt a piece of paper in the pillow case and opened it. It was a letter from LeX.

Hey Matt!

I wanted to say I'm sorry that I wasn't good enough for you to keep. I'm sorry I did things wrong. I'm sorry I'm not the guy you wanted. I'm sorry you lost your virginity to me. Sorry I couldn't be the one. I'm probably gone by now when you find this. I'm not gonna lie. I was hoping to make this work. Guess it didnt. Heh. I hope you don't miss me. That's the last thing you and Damian need. I'll probably won't ever see you again so...cya.

From Lexford Wolf.

I started to cry again. I wish I was dead now. I rubbed my eyes hugging my pillows. I hugged hard. "This...." I didn't I couldn't talk. How was I suppose to talk after that. I couldnt. Hes gone huh. So I won't see him again. Alright. Fine. I see how it is.