The Wait for the Ball

Tonight is the night. Tonights the ball. Here me and him. Him and me and us together with each other. Oh wow what is going on. I never thought I'll be going with someone let alone a guy maybe a friend or two. But to be going with Matt is something I'd never think of or dream of.

I got ready putting on my suit and everything. I put a red bow tie on and then I waited downstairs as Matt was finishing up. "Matt are you almost done?" "Hold up hold up. I'm almost done." He shouted for me to hear from his room. I chuckled twiddling my thumbs waiting for tonight. I thought of the things we'll do and I couldn't wait.

Later while dreaming Matt tapped my shoulder and I looked at him seeing his tux and black tie. I blinked embarrassed and rubbing his chest chuckling slightly. "Woah your handsome..." His tail shot up sending his a wave of heat through his body to his face making him red. I kissed his lips lightly making his nose twitch. He's so adorable. He moved back slightly fixing his shirt to ease the tightness from how hot he was. I smiled putting my hand on his chest. He quickly changed posture before moving his hands to my chin lifting it up and his other hand to my waist. I looked at him then at my waist his hand moving to my ass his other bringing my hand back up kissing me deeply. I blushed closing my eyes before I pushed him to the couch pointing my finger at him. "You'll have me later. After the ball. Dork." I grinned his ears going down from embarrassment. I chuckled and patted his head. "Good boy." He smiled and got up excited and ready. "Well come on chap. Let's go to the ball. The limo should be here waiting for us." He said. My eyes widen a bit i was excited. "I never road in one..." I said amazed. I chuckled and smiled grabbing his hand. "Let's go come on!" I said excited and head for the limo as we road to the school to the ball. I can't wait.

Hey there I'm writing this short because I'm busy but uh my boyfriend is currently without any way to talk to me so I'm just waiting hehe. But I'll update here and there short little bits. Thanks for feedback.