Parents

I was quiet. Sitting down and drawing. I heard my parents come back but it didn't matter. They haven't cared about me for a good while now. Ever since they found out I was gay it...hasnt been the same. Sure they didn't expect much out of me but they just weren't expecting this either. That day my dad have the first dad look I ever seen and my mom didn't make good or cleaned anything. Ever since then we haven't talked and they haven't cared. I stop drawing and out my book away. I teared up thinking of the times before and what we used to do. I sniffed and held my knees to my chest. "Yeah. I'm no good to anyone..." I wiped the tears away and then I got a text from Matt.

"Hey darlin. Wanna come over for dinner. I wancha to meet my dad." I pondered for a bit. I haven't eaten and I get to meet his dad so he'll know me if i do say he to being his significant other. I started to text back. "I guess I will. Uh what time should I come?"
"Just like in 40mins or so."

I got up and got dressed going over to Matt's house. I knocked on the door finding a big blue husky standing there. He was tall and he was muscular. He looked down at me raising an eyebrow. "And may I ask who you be." He said inspecting me all around. "U-Aug I uh im." I don't know why I was stuttering but I was saved when Matt came. "Oh hey dad this is my friend Lex." He told him hugging me. I blushed and nodded. "This the boy you have a crush on?" He asked. Matt blushed madly and pushed him inside closing the door behind him.

His dad went to the curtain and peeked at us. "That's your dad?" I asked him. He smiled and nodded. "Yeah. He can be um..expressive at times." He said trying to find the right words. I smiled and waved. He waved back from the window and then went into the kitchen. I looked at Matt who grabbed my hand blushing and putting his ears down. "I-I missed you..." he said lowly and and began breathing louder. I sighed and lifted his chin up kissing him ever so lightly. I smiled. And opened the door. "Come on them let's eat dinner and spend some time together." He blinked and nodded touching his lips.

At the table I saw that his dad sitting next to Matt and everything he did he would also do. They sure are father like son. His dad looked up towards me then to Matt. "So. Give me the deeds." He said as he grinned. "What?" "You know the details." He said chuckling. "Well let's see. Your boy kissed me when I had my eyes closed. He nibbled at my ear. And he asked me out. I said I'll give my answer later." I told him and Matt was embarssed his dad chuckling and patted his back. "Atta boy Mathew." His dad was proud of him for that. I felt kinda sad. Or maybe jealousy.

I ate the rest of my food and his dad asked Matt some stuff. "Okay. How did he taste? Was he a good kisser. How hard did you nibble at his ear?" Matt blushed madly covering his mouth. "H-He tastes sweet. He's an amzing kisser and i didn't bite that hard..." he said his ears folding down. I got his hand and his ears perked up his tail wagging slowly. I smiled, just then his dad patted my shoulder. "Thanks for making my boy happy." He said rubbing my head.

Matt took my hand and started to walk to his room. He sat on his bed and I sat next to him. "Your dad sure doesn't mind you being gay huh." I told him his head nodding. "The funny part is he thought I would be that way. When I told him i was gay he gave a fist pump and his friends had to pay him for being right. My dad was glad to see I was different from others. You know special."

I was sad at that point my ears down and my hair in my eyes. I stopped talking as he took noticed. "Lex...? Whats. What's wrong." It took me awhile to respond. "My family started to dislike me after I came out. I've been alone even though they're there. I feel forgotten and miserable." I told him speaking fast as he hugged me. He rubbed my back and nuzzeled my neck. "Your not. I'm here and I love you." He kept striking my back until I wiped the tears away and he kissed my cheek. "I love you Lex. W-Why don't you live here with me and my dad then?" I stopped moving and thought about it. "Is that alright though. I don't wanna be a bother or anything. Maybe I shouldn't." He lightly slapped me. "My dad wants my boyfriends to stay here so he can keep an eye out. He's protective." I rubbed my arm and nodded. "Alright. Alright. I'll move my stuff tomorrow."

He was excited and couldn't help but grin. He pushed me onto the bed and kissed me. I widen my eyes gripping the bed and kissed him back. He moved back trailing his hands up and down my chest and stomach. "C-Can you spend the night?" He said blushing and I nodded. "Yeah i can." He smiled laying down. I laid infront of him as he wrapped his arms around and we started to cuddle.

So this is true. I found someone who loves me...and I love him back...

HOLY CRAP I'M TIRED AS HELL. SCHOOL AND WORKING HAVE GOTTEN ME SO TIRED. Also im tilted as bell from Playing League of Legends. Jesus I get angry and happy ice that game too much.