Forgiveness is key

I went back to school the next day everyone starting at my hand. I rolled my eyes putting it on my hip and pulling my handkerchief over my mouth Matt looking at me. "Hey are you alright." "Yeah I'm fine. Its gonna take awhile before people get over my arm." I stretched hearing the clanking sound. I kissed Matt's cheek and smiled. "Hey going babe. Don't whatcha late for class." I told him patting his back. He lightly whimpered and left the ball head on to his classroom.

As I was walking to mine the prncipal pulled me over to the side and wanted to have a word with me. "Uh yes Mr.Burrington?" He looked around and patted my back. "In really proud of you. For you not afraid to express yourself out in pubic. You know with Mathew and you?" (English teachers are you happy now?) I began to blush lightly the compliment from the principal of all people. "Thank you. He just helps me express myself alot better now." I told him smiling. He patted my shoulder and rubbed my hair. "The boy is a big influence on you. You haven't drawn or vandalized this school in over two weeks now. Did you even know that?" I look and felt my bag. I still had the spray cans and everything in there full and ready. "Your...right." I said smiling and shook his hand. "I have to get to class please excuse me." I said waving him off.

I went inside my class the teacher looking at me. "And why are yo-" she stopped when looking at my hand then at me. "The principal pulled me over to talked to me can I sit down now?" She nodded her head. "As I was saying geometric-" I didn't pay much attention really. It was shaped and congruent figures. The usual things. I was thinking about when my suit I ordered was gonna come in. I sighed daydreaming the thought of Matt and I (happy English teachers?) In the dance floor slow dancing and having a good time. I smiled my tail wagging. Before I knew it the bell rang and I got up heading to my next two classes. I got an email on my phone saying my suit arrived at the house.

I got all happy and by lunch I got good sitting at the normal table I sit at with Matt and a few others. We talked and laughed when Damian came over. His eyes were puffy and red. I looked at him squinting my eyes not even saying anything I turned around continuing my food. He rubbed his arm as he tapped my shoulder. "What?" I said lowly to him. "I-I'm sorry. I didnt... I mean." He teared up sniffing and held my mrechanical arm. "I-I didn't want you to lose an arm. I'm sorry. Lex. I didn't meant to hurt you..." he told me and I sighed. I turned around. I got up hugging him patting his arm. "Stop being a crying bitch now alright I forgive you." I said smiling his eyes and body brightened up. I grinned slightly hitting him in his shoulder. "It just means I can hit you hard with this now." He chuckled smiling. "Yeah alright." I say back down and he sat across from me I could see Matt was jealous a bit looking at him. He squinted his eyes as he kept looking at him whip pulling me into a passionate kiss. I blushed widening my eyes everyone clapping looking at us. I blinked embarssed ribbon my arm turning to eat my food. "What was that for." I asked him. "Because your mine." He grinned chuckling. He rubbed my back as I ate my food.

I got up when I'm done with my food throwing it away as the bell just rang. I waved goodbye to Matt and Damian heading back to homeroom for the end of the day then walking down to the gym for an esembally.

"Welcome students. Quiet down as we take begin." We all day with our classes so I couldn't couldn't with Damian or Matt. I looked around beginning to draw while the principal was talking. "First off I like to congradulate what people voted for cutest couple of the year is." I thought about this and chuckled. That would be Angel and Micheal. They're the cutest ones in this whole school being together for 4 years. Everyone thought they would w in before he said. "Mathew And Lexford. You 2 are now the cutest couple the school has voted for. Congrats." Everyome clapped looking at me embarrssed. I waved and smiled lightly. The esembally continued before the end of the day the pricipal said smiling. "Today is the final day to get the tickets because tomorrow is the annual Winter Ball!" Everyone cheered and smiled. The final bell struck and everyone le ft for the buses and their cars. I sighed happily. Maybe I could have a happy ending huh. I chuckled getting up.

Sorry for not updating any time soon but yeah you already know why and what happened.