Say yes?

It was about a week after and apparently we are having a snowstorm for the next few days but because schools will be schools we still have to attend school. I was in my boxers feeling better watching the weather and sighing. "Great I can't spray paint the walls are gonna be covered and wet." I sighed with frustration right before Matt came behind me hugging me grinning. "It isn't all too bad if you take a break from it you know?" I smiled rubbing his hands before looking at him. "Maybe maybe." I said chuckling and pulled him from behind the couch ontop of me moving his hands towards my chest pecs and grinned seeing him blush and rub them all over right before Maxie walked in looking at him whistling. "Whooooooo!" He took a picture Matt blushing heavily and out his head on my chest embarrassed. I chuckled smiling. "I love teasing you." I grinned nibbling the tip of his ears lightly rubbing his back.

The next day we went to school and went through the day normally but I as much happier than usual and alot of people took notice. I wasn't the ugliest kid in the world but I was good looking a few girls had crushed on me here and there. At lunch time I sat with Matt while a girl came over and tried to ask me out. I blushed and chuckled smiling. I shook her hand kissing it. "Madam your beautiful and everything. You might have a crush on me but you deserve someone one better. I know you think I'm trying to be mean but I'm not. I'm a bad person. I'm not great at relationships try someone who is okay?" I said getting back into my seat her face was red from blushing and nodded giving me a hug. She waved goodbye smiling while Matt looked at me. "What?" I responded chuckling. "Told ya you had compition." He narrowed his eyes looking around.

When lunch was good to finishing the announcments came on. "Okay students right before break we all have our annual Winter Ball! Yay! Tickets are being sold in the lobby right now so go and buy one." I sighed remembering the ball from last year. I crashed the party and dropped the disco ball hehe. I shaled my head when all of a sudden an old friend came over looking at me. "Lex...I uh. I imo I rejected you two years ago. And I know you were heartbroken. But will you go to the ball with me?" I widen my eyes my heart stopped. It began to ache. The kid I had a crush on is asking me out when all of a sudden Matt got up and stood infront of him. "Listen Damian. He already has a date." "I do?" "He does?" I said scratching my head before he picked me up from my seat and leaned me towards the floor beginning to kiss me deeply. Everyone took pictures and looked at us even some jocks. When all of a sudden so many people began to clap and whoo at us. Damian was frustrated and angry. He glared at Matt growling loudly before he walks away small cracks in the floor could be see before Matt pulls away everyone already had videos and pictures of us. I blushed rubbing my arm. "So I guess this is a good time to ask you but will you be my boyfriend and will you go to the winter ball with me?" I asked him blushing before he even answered he lightly slapped me. "Just because your desperate." He chuckled. I narrowed my eyes at his and put his hands on my stomach and chest making a small noise in his ear. "Have fun with that in class then." I said when he realized he had one he covered himself up. "Not funny!" He said the ball ringing and a headed back to class.

Damian...

A few years ago I had a crush on this kid called Damian, Damian Omega. He had everything you could ask for. Looks. Money. Grades. Athelitics. Muscles. We were friends in middle school and when he joined hoghschool he got bigger taller and much stronger. He is on the football team and the bowling team. Both up to this Junior year. One day he told me he was gay and to keep it a secreat I read so many stories that headed to whoever they told had a crush and would ask them out by I guesd those were stories. I few weeks afterwards I sure him if he wanted to go out because I was gay to. He patted my back and hugged me. He told me he didn't find me that way and that maybe another day another time. It left me heartbroken but not then. I smiled and chuckled. I laughed through the pain I had in my heart forcing a smile not tearing up. I waved him goodbye heading home staying on my room not going to school the next day telling them I was sick. I was hesrtbroken. Guess it made me the way I am now. Broken really.

A few times I wanted to say yes but I knew it would be the same. Then when a new kid arrived to the school Damian dated him. I saw them and he grew apart from me. Then all and all he stopped talking to me. That summer he got heart broken ans the other broke up with him. I didn't feel or say anything to him. I mean what would I say. "I'm here for you. Hey don't worry I love you. I'm your friend. Your not alone?" Yeah right. He left me for some on who hurt him...guess I should have done the same as well. I was sad all the time after that. My bed felt bigger than usual. The songs on the radio didnt sound the same. And when others talked about him it just broke me down. My heart breaks each time I heard his name before I got over him. I moved on. I always thought I wasn't meant to be happy. That it was always me that was the worse thing ever made. Everything I've done made people leave me so I just found myself useless. I fab up on love sure I had crushes but nothing like this. He was different. Matt was the one thing that made me truly happy and warm. The one i truely loved no one else was close.