I'm dreaming

"I love you..." Matt mumbled and blushed madly holding my hands tightly. He looked down sniffing. "I-I'm sorry I kissed you. I shouldn't have. It was wrong but I just want to. I couldn't resist myself you-" before he talked any further I pushed him to couch kissing him right back. I can see his eyes widen as he gripped the couch tightly before letting go. He wrapped his arms around me and slowly closed his eyes tilting his head ever so slightly deepening the kiss. I moved back licking my lips and chuckling. "Guess we're even now." I said flipping my hair out of my eyes and him blinking, blushing red. "God your hot." That comment made me red.

I sat up sitting normally and twiddled my thumb. I thought about what just happened. I closed my eyes and breathed in. I pinched myself hard slightly leaving a mark and opened my eyes. "I'm not dreaming anymore." I said quietly looking around seeing Matt.

"You never were handsome." He grinned as he got up and stood behind me hugging me from the back. "Will you go out with me?" He whisperes in my ear and that made me began to breath heavy and I lowered my ears my pants a bit tighter.

"I-I'll think about it." I said blushing. "You might have competition I don't know." I told him seeing his eyes widen and gave a small little growl. "I'll beat them. You'll be mine." He said lustfully turning me on before he nibbled my ear as I got up turning the tv on. "Let's play a game." I said smiling his head nodding. I sighed in relief as we started the game.

***
A few hours pass and we watched movies and played games and ordered a pizza. "Guess I'll head home now. I'll chat with ya at school. You have my number so just text me or call me." I said smiling. He waved goodbye and I left. He sent me a picture of him just in his underwear and I almost dropped my phone when I saw it. I blushed red and facepalmed myself. "Note to self. He's not like that." I said blushing heading home going to sleep.

Sorry for the boring and short chapter I'm starting to work and I have school so yeah little stress but I'll keep writing.