Thanks & What's Next...

Thank you soon much for reading my book! This is the first book that I have written on Wattpad. I have been messing around with the idea of this story for quite some time, but have shown it to very few people before now.

I want to thank my "brothers" Mateo and Anthony for making this possible. Mateo showed me this app and Anthony helped me with some of my ideas. You can find Mateo as Oetam1 and Anthony as Scourge57.

By the way, if you continue to get updates on this book, I'm either editing or adding pictures and videos! I want to add a cast and soundtrack for the Trilogy, and I would love to hear your ideas. You can read more about this on the next page.

Want more? Don't worry, because this is the 1st book in a trilogy! The 2nd book of the Silver Trilogy is called Remembrance. Here's a summary of it...

Silver and Jay have been through much, but are about to face much more. Silver is training to become an assassin like Jay and Jay is struggling to control the wolf raging inside him. When past demons catch up to them, everything becomes even more complicated. Will they be able to put their past behind them? Or will their past destroy them?

If you have any ideas for me, I will be happy to hear them! As long as it doesn't interfere with the main idea I have planned, I may add them to the book.

Before you ask, yes Silver and Jay are going to have a relationship. Honestly, I wasn't going to make them have one until the next book, but you can thank Anthony for that. Anthony never did like Alpha by the way. (Sorry for those of you who did love Alpha!)

In the next book, you will learn even more about their past. What? Did you really think you knew everything already? Oh definently not!

Also, there will be many new characters and one of those characters is going to be from Jay's past. (His life sucks, I know.) Wonder who it'll be? Read the next book, Book 2 of the Silver Trilogy: Rememberance !!!