Chapter Seven.

Courtney stepped out of the queen sized bed, and yawned. She went into the bathroom right next to it, and showered the best way there were. She dressed in the clothes that was in the bathroom; a white ripped shirt, and some shorts. She wasn't given any underwear. She went into the bedroom, and laid on the bed. 

"What's up ma?" Meek barged into her room. She jumped startled. "Nothing Meek." she said. Meek walked over to her, and cupped her face. 

"I know you miss yo lil punk ass friends, ma, I know." he said. "You have no idea! I miss my own mother! I miss my own little sister, I miss them all!" she cried. "I miss my boyfriend."

         Meek pulled out his gun, aiming it at Courtney.

"Mention that bitch nigga one more time," he growled. "What's the point of thi-" Meek smacked her. She held her face, and cringed. 

"Don't question me Courtney," he gritted through his teeth. "Keep on, and your ass will never see your mom."

          Courtney burst into tears. 

"I'm sorry. I just want to see my mother!" she sobbed. "Shut the fuck up," he punched her. Then, a miracle happened---Alicia burst into the room.

 "Courtney, run!" she screamed, fighting Meek. As Courtney ran out of the room, and grabbed her phone, she heard a gunshot. She didn't stop running.

As Rayan and Tyrek cruised through the streets, they happened to seen a broke down looking girl running down the street.

"Yo, I wonder what's wrong with her," Tyrek said. Rayan eyed the girl, and she triggered a person who he long missed--Courtney. 

"She look mad familiar," Ray said. "Let's see who this is," Tyrek said, speeding up the car. When he pulled up next to the girl, he rolled down the window. She looked at the two power-walking. Then, Rayan froze.

"C-Courtney!" he yelled, getting out of the car. He ran in front of the car, and she froze up.

"Ray..Rayan," she cried, running into his arms. They hug tightly as they cried on each others' shoulders.

"I missed you so much," Rayan sobbed on her shoulder. "I missed you more!" she greatly sobbed on his shoulder. Then, they heard a loud car engine. 

"Let's go," Rayan grabbed her wrist, and they ran to the car. They got in the backseat, and Tyrek sped off in the car.

"You have no clue how much I've missed you," Rayan hugged onto Courtney. "I missed everyone," she said, smiling. Feeling relieved to be free from Meek. Rayan ran his hand across the side of her face, examining the bruises on her face, and neck. He grew furious.

"It's okay." Courtney said. Rayan nodded, and pulled her into his arms. Tyrek turned around to them. "Where y'all wanna go?" he asked. "To my mom's house," Courtney said. Tyrek nodded. Then, he drove top speed to Courtney's mother's house.

       When they pulled up, Tyrek parked his car to where they couldn't be seen.

They ran up onto the porch, and Courtney stepped into her mother's house. They other two came in, and shut the door, locking it. Courtney ran upstairs, and went into her mother's room.

    "Court-Courtney?" her mother stammered through tears with her father laying next to her. "That's you?"

Courtney ran to her parents, and they gave her the biggest hug. They all cried in each others' arms, while Tyrek and Rayan stood in the doorway.

"Thank you," Carmen sniffled. "Welcome." they both said. "Appreciate you two young men," Ron stammered, shakily.They both nodded. "Go ahead over there to your lil boyfriend," Carmen nudged Courtney. "We got all day."

Courtney nodded, and stood up. She wiped her tears, and walked over to Rayan. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. 

            She was relieved, and felt free again from being away from the dungeon.

VOTE AND COMMENT.