Chapter Sixteen.

Rayan

The long car ride gave me a lot of time to think. Time to think about how I was gon make this nigga suffer like he made Courtney and I suffer. Make his ass see what he took from us. I can remember like yesterday killing his homeboys as they searched the house for Courtney.

There were two niggas storming around upstairs bursting through each door. After sneaking out of the closet door, I made sure the coast was clear and snuck my way upstairs. Quiet so no one could hear me coming. A silent ambush. I seen one nigga come out of Sabrina's room and that was the first room when you get upstairs. I quickly rushed him and pushed him into the room. After putting two bullets in his forehead, his partner came rushing in. I lit his ass up too. Quickly, I rushed downstairs and snuck outside. I seen the suburban empty and I went into the backseat, finding two duffle bags. Grabbing them, I ran back into the house. Figured it was money. Scrummaging through the house, I seen Ms. Carmen on the floor with the bullet to her head. It angered me so bad. Then, I heard Meek upstairs.

"What the fuck?" he yelled. He came rushing downstairs as I dashed for the closet door. I ran through the closet and into the alley as I seen Meek come out the back door. I hopped into the car with Courtney, speeding down the street.

I sighed, looking out the window. I did not miss Philly.

"Aye, where this bitch nigga be?" Dee asked, smoking gas. I directed them to Meek's side of town. "I figure this. These niggas don't know me so it'll be somewhat easier to murk em," TJ said. Dj sucked his teeth. "Now nigga you know  because they don't know you, they'll get suspicious!"

TJ smirked. "Yeah yeah, whatever. Where his niggas be?" he asked. "His nigga Spank love going to the strip club so I figure shit it's already 10, let's wait on him there," I said as I shrugged. They agreed. Dee drove over to the house that I lived at with Rek. 

"This 'bout the only thing I remember about Philly," Dee said as we passed the gas blunt amongst the four of us. "Damn, long live my dawg Rek," TJ said as he stared out of the car. I sighed, looking down. I missed my brother like crazy. "Y'all let's go to the club, this shit here a distraction," DJ spoke out. Dee cranked the ignition, and drove over to the club that Spank was at.

_____

11:00pm

I sat in the back seat of Spank's car as my cousins were in the club watching him like a hawk. I fished out my phone when I got a text message.

TJ:
This nigga headed to his whip, be alert!

I fished out my glock and clutched it as I seen Spank headed to his whip. These windows tinted so nobody should see me. Or so I thought. Just as Spank opened the door, I felt my door open and a hot sensation hit my neck. I think I got shot.

____

Courtney

"Girl, I'm so nervous," I said in a stressed tone as I sat next to Michelle. "The way my brothers are, Ray should be good," Michelle said. I sighed. I couldn't help but to think otherwise. "I guess so Michelle. Shit," I say in a defeated tone. Marlie came into the living room. "You hungry lil momma?" she asked me. I shook my head side-to-side. "I can't even eat, my man is hours away and in danger," I said letting a tear escape my eye. She hugged me from the side. "He is okay, I'm sure of it," she said rubbing my arm

____

Rayan

I woke up in a dark warehouse. I looked down to see me tied to a chair, and seen blood on my white tee. I was so confused. That's when Dee walked in with Meek.

"What the fuck going on bruh?" I yelled. Meek smirked. "You thought you was gon escape lil bitch ass nigga, you don't know who the fuck I know," he said smiling. This nigga smile was pure evil. I sighed and shook my head. "What the fuck. Dee, what the fuck?" I ask him. He smirked. "You lil green nigga, Meek been my nigga for a while. Rek actually introduced me to em," he said as he pulled from his blunt. "So it's fuck your own cousins, huh?" I spat at him. "Nigga shut up, the money is all I need," he said thumping through ten thousand dollars in all hundred bills. I shook my head. So he really brought me into a death trap. What about his brothers, did they know? 

"Where are your brothers?" I asked. Dee flashed a picture of his brothers in the backseat of the shot-up black SUV we were in. "Collateral damage," he said. This nigga didn't even give a fuck about his own blood brothers! I looked down.

"My fucking baby," I said. "You sure that ain't my baby nigga? I mean I was fucking the shit out of that bitch raw," Meek said. I tried to jump out of the chair to no avail. Meek laughed. "I would say get a DNA test, but shit, you might not even be here to do that," he said as he cocked his gun. I looked to my side, seeing a lifeless Alicia. 

"Oh yeah, that's what happen when you don't stay in ya place and fuck up what I got going on," he said pointing to Alicia. He smiled before letting off three shots. Everything went black.

____

Courtney

"Yeah baby, hold on, look at this," my daddy said as he flipped his camera to the TV. Plastered on the TV was the news of four bodies found at an abandoned warehouse. That was the same warehouse that I was at. 

"Daddy, did they have identities on the bodies?" I ask. "I don't know, hold on, they're still talking," he said. That's when I seen Ray's picture on the TV as deceased. My heart shattered. It felt as if time froze. I couldn't hear nothing. I was dumbfounded. Heartbroken to disbelief. I didn't even hear my daddy calling my name. I barely snapped back into reality.

"Courtney baby, are you okay, daddy can be on his way by the morning!" he said in a small panic. I barely felt the tears stinging my eyes less alone pouring out of my eyes. When I opened my mouth, all I could do was scream. Scream. Scream. And scream.

 Marlie burst into the room and held me into her arms. I dropped my phone and continued to scream. 

"What's wrong love? What's wrong?" she asked frantically. "THEY'RE DEAD MARLIE, THEY'RE DEAD!" I screamed. It registered with her. She clutched me closely as I cried into her chest and she cried as well.

______

Next chapter, last one. Thank you all for riding this story out, but it has come to an end!