Chapter Eight.

1 MONTH LATER
"Courtney, Courtney, wake up!" Sabrina yelled, waking Courtney out of her slumber. "What is it Sabrina?" Courtney groaned. "Mom said bweakfast is ready," Sabrina said, running out of Courtney's room. Courtney peeled the covers over herself, and felt her stomach twist. She ran to her bathroom, and released puke into the toilet.

"Courtney, breakfast is getting cold down here!" her mother called out. "Coming!" she called back. She hurriedly flushed the toilet, and brushed her teeth. She splashed water on her face, and noticed something strange about herself--she's glowing.

   "What the fuck?" she thought to herself, shaking the thought off. Luckily, school was out on break. She went downstairs, and sat in front of the steamy breakfast her mother prepared for her. 

"So Courtney, how'd you sleep?" her mother asked. "Fine when my stomach wasn't cramping really bad," she replied. "What's wrong with your stomach?" her mother asked. "I don't know ma. It feel like I ate something bad." she replied. "Maybe. I'd prefer you stay in the house today," her mother said. 

"Okay mom," she nodded, pushing her plate away. She raised up from the table, and felt her stomach twist more. She ran to the hallway bathroom, and threw up everything she'd just ate. 

"Courtney sweetheart, you sure you're okay?" her mother asked. "Yeah yeah," Courtney nodded. "I think I just ate something bad."

"Okay sweetie, I'll be in the living room if you need me," Carmen replied. Courtney nodded, and rinsed her mouth. Courtney dressed herself in some grey jeans, and a white tank top. She went to her bedroom, and relaxed herself. Then, her phone rung.

"Hello?" she answered. "Aye this Courtney?" a familiar voice barked. "Yes," she replied, hearing the loud music in the background. "I know you escaped me bitch, but best believe, Ima find yo ass!" the dude barked over the loud music. Then, she realized it was Meek. She gasped, and hung up. She felt herself shaking, and her heart racing. She relaxed herself, and put her pillow over her face. 

   Just then, Rayan walked into her room. "Hey Courtney," he said, startling Courtney. "Oh, hey babe," she smiled. He laid in bed with her, and kissed her forehead. "Babe, I don't feel good," she pouted. "What's the matter?" he asked. "Feels like I have a stomach bug. I've been throwing up for the past several days," she whined. "Aw baby," Rayan rubbed Courtney's stomach. "That feels soothing," Courtney said. "Why would you have a stomach bug out of no where?" Ray asked. "I don't know," Courtney said. "Feels like a rock in your stomach," Ray said. 

"Really? A rock?" asked Courtney. Ray nodded. Courtney's stomach twisted as she pushed Rayan away, and ran into her bathroom. Rayan came in behind her observing her puke into the toilet.

"This stomach bug is bad," Ray worried, pulling Courtney's hair into a ponytail. Courtney nodded, and threw up harder. "I'll take you to the doctor, c'mon," Ray helped her up, and flushed the toilet. Courtney brushed her teeth, and Rayan grabbed his keys.

"I'm taking her to the doctor Ms. Carmen," Ray said. "Okay," Carmen nodded. He helped her to his car, and buckled her in. Then, he got in the car and drove Courtney's care physician.

    In the doctor's office, Courtney laid on the doctor bed, awaiting for her doctor to return with her results. Her doctor walked in with a huge smile on her face. 

"Is anything wrong Ms. Harris?" Courtney worried. Rayan's eyes shot opened. "Oh, no no no, it's great news," Doctor Harris smiled. "What's the news?" Rayan asked. "Well, Courtney--would you mind if I spoke with her in private, Rayan?" Doctor Harris asked. "Oh, no problem," Rayan left the room. "Courtney---you're pregnant," Dr. Harris smiled. "Pregnant!?" Courtney exclaimed. "Calm down, I talked to your mother already, you know she and I are close friends. But, yes ma'am, you are pregnant," Dr. Harris said. "How far along?" Courtney teared-up. "Oh, no need to cry sweetie. You're only sixteen weeks," Dr. Harris smoothly said. "Oh my gosh," Courtney sobbed. "I'm only seventeen, and I'm not even sure who the father may be."

"I know what happened Courtney," Dr. Harris said, looking down. "But, that one issue won't hurt anything sweetie, I promise." Courtney smushed her hands over her face, crying. "What am I supposed to do with a baby when my sister is only one?" she choked up. Dr.Harris removed her hands from over her face. "Everything is gonna be alright, you have all of the support you need," Dr. Harris said, making eye-contact with Courtney. "You were abducted for a two months, right?"

"Right," Courtney nodded. "You were with Rayan before that----right?" Dr. Harris questioned. "Right," Courtney nodded again. "So, there's no way that lil nigga Meek can be the father of your child!" Dr. Harris stressed. Courtney's tears turned into laughter. "You know what, you're right," she smiled. "Damn sure I'm right," Dr. Harris winked. The doctor opened the door, and called Rayan back into the room. "Now, you two need to talk."

"What's that about?" Rayan asked. "Nothing babe," Courtney smiled, sitting up. "C'mere."

Ray sat next to her, and she hugged him placing a soft kiss on his lips. She climbed onto his lap. "I'm pregnant," she whispered in his ear. "You know, I kind of figured that, but how far along?" he asked. "Four months," she replied. Rayan smiled, and hugged her closely. "I love you and our child."

    Those two words made Courtney's heart smile. "You know, it's been a while since we got freakaay," Courtney giggled, smirking. "Here? In the doctor's office, reall-" Courtney put her finger over Rayan's lips. "Sssh." She locked the door, and Rayan pinned her against the door. He smashed his lips onto hers, and they kissed in sync. In the matter of thirty seconds, they both removed their clothes but Courtney had on her bra, Rayan picked her up and placed her on the counter, and they had sex in the doctor's office.

         The next hour, they both got back dressed, and left the doctor's office. He drove her to her mother's house, and they went into the house. "Yes-----okay bye," Carmen hung up the phone. "Oh, hey you two," she smiled. "Hey mom," Courtney smiled, kissing her mother on the cheek. "I heard the news from Suzanne today," Carmen said, rubbing Courtney's back. Courtney nodded. "You know I'm always here for you. You have all of the support you need, right here," Carmen said. Courtney smiled, and hugged her mother. "I love you mama," Courtney whispered. "I love you too," Carmen kissed her cheek.