Chapter Three.

THE NEXT MONTH
Courtney woke up the next morning with some minor cramps. She honestly didn't regret doing what she did two nights before. She feels that her, and Rayan were compatible with each other. That was a good thing.

She lead herself to her bathroom cleansing herself very well. Then, she realized she was receiving a text message from Pooh. It read ;

Pooh: hey girl wyd?

Courtney: nothing boo. wby?

Pooh: nothing much, what'd you do this weekend?

Courtney: a lil something, something (;

Pooh: O: WUT?

Courtney: Rayan and I...kicked it.

Pooh: What'd. y'all. do?

Courtney: we were intimate..

Pooh: :OOOOO! WHAAAAAAAAAT?

Courtney: *smirk emoji* mhmm.

Pooh: tell me THE JUICE bitch!

Courtney then told everything that happened between herself and Rayan. Courtney smirked to herself rubbing everything in her friend's face about Rayan. Then, she tossed her phone to the side. She hopped out of bed, and got dressed in a lime green Hollister shirt, some ripped Hollister skinny jeans, and some grey and lime green jordans. She straightened her hair down, and slid on a lime green headband. Courtney applied some light make up, and popped her diamond stud earrings into her ears

"I'm all set," she smiled. She walsed out of her room with her phone in one hand, and her backpack on her shoulders. She paced down the street, heading to school. That's where Meek pulled up behind her.

"What's up sexy?" he smirked. Courtney noticed him, and quickened her foot steps. "Why you always gotta run ma?" Meek inquired pulling over, and stepping out of his car. Her breathing became quicker and she grew frightened. She turned to run when Meek clenched her arm. She screamed hoping someone would hear her.

"Shut up bitch!" Meek growled as he backhanded her. She winced crying, while Meek dragged her to his car. "Leave me alone!" she frightenely screamed. He still dragged her, and threw her in his backseat. "HELP!" she screamed. That's when Meek sped off in his black Jaguar.

Courtney laid in the backseat petrified. "W-Where you taking m-me?" she stammered. "You'll see," he replied looking at the road. She scanned for her phone in her pocket, that's when she cold object against her head. She looked up, and seen Meek holding a silver Western gun at her head. "I'd advise you to put that damn phone away," he growled. "I don't have a problem smearing your fucking brains everywhere."

She slowly slid her phone in the front seat. "I-I'm sorry. I just don't want any problems," she spat. "Then I'd advise you to follow my instructions," he gritted through his teeth. She nodded and sunk into her seat slowly. Meek sped off, and didn't stop until he was at an abandoned building.

"Get yo ass out," he demanded. She shakily got out the car, and Meek grabbed her arm, dragging her into the old building. "W-Why am I here?" she cried. "Shut yo ass up, bitch!" Meek exclaimed as he backhanded her. She winced in pain, and held her face. She continued down the dull hallway, and Meek opened a door. "You'll be in here." he said plainly. "Don't you bring yo ass out of here!"

He snatched her phone away. "Hey!" she cried. "Shut up," he pushed her into the room, pushing the phone into a bag of his. Courtney scanned the room. It was plain; hard wood floors, a queen sized bed, a TV and some curtains. "Meanwhile..." Meek smirked as he undid his pants. Courtney heard his belt shackles, and turned around in fear. "Oh no," she thought. "He's gonna rape me."

Meek approached her, and threw her onto the bed.

"W-What are you doing?" she questioned. He unbuckled her belt, and she pushed his hands away. "No! Stop it!" she screeched. He pushed her down, and got her pants and panties off. He slid himself a condom on, and plunged himself into her, making her scream.

"No! No! Please stop!" she sobbed. Meek didn't listen to anything, but still kept thrusting into her making her body jolt back and forth on the bed. After an hour, Meek raised up, and slid off his condom. "Damn ma. You got some good ass pussy," he inquired. She turned to her side, and burst into tears. Meek slapped her bare naked ass making her jump. "I'll be back later ma. Remember, don't try anything! And I might get me some more of that good pussy," he smirked as he walked out.

She raised out of her bed, and dressed herself back into what she'd had on. Courtney couldn't believe that this would happen to her.

"Where's Rayan when I need him?" she cried to herself.

She turned to her side, sliding under some covers. Soon after, she fell asleep.

COMMENT.