Chapter Seven

I get these chapters out fast! Also when you finish the chapter read the bolded note at the bottom if you don't normally do so. I have a quick thing to say.

Destiny Calls

Chapter 7

"Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil"

~~~~~

-Day XI-

"Sorry to have to do this to you, but we're confiscating your supplies." A figure stood up top the rubble behind Ross who looked sad and guilty. He was followed by two more figures, both sporting the same attire as the first, a dark cloak wrapped closely around them with sleeves on them. It was actually almost like a really long dress that reached down to the toes and had a hood, and was clasped closed by only a few buttons, but it still had somewhat of a flowing effect like a cloak.

"Wh-Who are you!" Red shouted to them.

"Hush up you!" You want someone hear us? That'll be bad for all of us considering that even if this is a pile of rubble this is still prized property."

Red gritted his teeth but stayed silent. The first figure, the one who's been speaking to them shooed Ross down and he scrambled and stumbled down the rubble before falling on his face. Red and Barney rushed over to Ross and helped him up. The first figure was definitely a guy, the other two haven't spoken yet so Max could not tell.

He glanced at the mysterious group, sure they outnumbered them, but only by one. Not to mention they seemed to have not an air of arrogance, but experience. All of them likely had some useful experience that knocked their numbered advantage to nothing.

"Alright, all of you up against those stairs!" Another voice, this one female, told them. Reluctantly the four of them moved slowly to the stairs while eyeing this mysterious group oddly. The third person remained quiet, but followed the other two as they climbed down the rubble. They headed to the study, which is where they were just getting situated, but the silent cloaked figure kept watch, well actually watching them.

"Ooo, Tom! Look, they have quite a lot of food!" The female remarked.

"Awesome! Enough to get back to Eflido?" Tom, as it seemed his name was, asked.

"Hmm, maybe a little too much, but still enough, hey Tucker, how are those guys?"

The 3rd cloaked person looked over at the other two, "Angry it looks like, but they aren't doing anything. You know... it's very odd seeing a group of humans and morvics travelling around like this," Tucker said.

"Wells, actuallys, we aren'ts morvics. We're humans--" Red elbowed Barney in the side.

"Shhh!" He angrily hissed.

"Whats?" Barney asked innocently.

Tom, the first figure turned to look of them and stalked over to them slowly. He grabbed Barney by his shirt and pulled him up, immediately Red and Max moved to help but Tucker pulled out a concealed sword and pointed at them. Unfortunately Red and Max could only watch.

"What do you mean... that you're humans?" He hissed darkly, Max's eyes spotted something odd. The hand that had grabbed Barney was actually green. Yes green, of course, Barney's was purple, but, it still seemed odd.

"Your skin..." Max breathed. Tom's head whipped towards Max and his eyes glared at him. Max could see almost all of his skin was green, there were still patches of pale skin.

"Shut u--"

"Well, actuallys we were turned into morvcis--"

Tom's attention was returned back to Barney and he started to shake him and yell.