Scavenger Hunt Results

Alright, the deadline was extended to July 10th, however we did get a winner during that time, and so as such, the mini contest is over!

Our winner, the person who found all 11 references in Part One of Destiny Calls is....

Littlewolf65

Now I should go over what each reference is, where you can find them and where they appear in Falling to Rise/Grasping Fate.

1. Found in Chapter 1. Mentioned in Chapter 25 of F2R. This reference is the mention of a blazing fire, the same fire the struck the Eflido Rebel Camp and burned it to the ground.

2. Found in Chapter 5. Mentioned in Chapter 22 of F2R. This reference mentioned the assassination of the first prince of Emedo, who is Adam's older brother. This was mentioned several times in F2R one easy example being when Adam told Jerome in Chapter 22.

3. Found in Chapter 5. Mentioned in Chapter 6 of F2R. This references when Ty attacked the Emedian Army.

4. Found in Chapter 6. Mentioned in Chapter 7 of F2R. This was the original extremely hard. In Destiny Calls Max was staring at a lone and sad tree in Keuta, it was briefly mention in Chapter 7 of F2R that this was a tree Seto liked to hang around while growing up.

5. Found in Chapter 6. Mentioned in Chapter 1 of F2R. Now this became the new Extremely hard, and well it defintiely was hard. XD This one was about a mansion not far from the tree, inside was a single torch lit. This mansion is Seto's home, it was possible to figure out because one it was a mansion and 2, the time it took to get from there to the burnt home was close to the estimate Seto mentioned in Chapter 13 of  F2R. Hence why it was labeled extremely hard.

6. Found in Chapter 6. Mentioned in Chapter 13/14 of F2R. The burnt house was Seto's uncle's home, the place where his cousin Cal lived. Key way to figure this one out was the mention of a spiral staircase which was described in Chapter 14, plus the placement of rooms. 

7. Found in Chapter 6. Never technically mentioned. The painting was never technically mentioned, but the characters in it were. While the only characters in the painting that survived were two young boys, those boys being Cal and Seto. This could be determined if you knew whose home this was.

8. Found in Chapter 7. Mentioned in Chapter 24/29 of F2R. Tom, Tucker, and Sonja. The first mention of them was in Chapter 24, Jordan called them the Nites, in reference to Mianite, but I didn't expect everyone to know what Mianite was, so in Chapter 29 of F2R, their names were mentioned briefly.

9. Found in Chapter 8. Mentioned in Chapter 3 of F2R. The use of Adam's name as General Adam, and not just as General was the 9th reference. Before, I might've written General, but it wasn't until Adam's name was actually used that this was a reference to when Adam was a general for Emedo.

10. Found in Chapter 8. Mentioned in Chapter 5 of GF. The goofy guards, Rick and Eric spoke of the new king of Duhita being crowned. This is an obvious reference to Mitch becoming the new king of Duhita.

11. Found in Chapter 8. Mentioned in Chapter 15  of F2R. Lastly, Red had found a golden statue with a slight dent in it, this was found in Seto's uncle's mansion. If you remember from Falling to Rise, that statue was thrown at Ian. Cal, Seto's cousin, got angry that someone disrespected his mother's statue. Cal's mother was the queen before the passed away giving birth to Cal. (That last part was just extra information lol).

Whoa, that is all of them, and congratulations Littlewolf65, you've earned it! You win a small drawing, just pm what you want! :D

Also, since the book is done, I'm going to point out the rest of the references I made in Part Two! These have nothing to do with the contest, just bonus references

1. Chapter 9 mentions a grey tent with yellow marks, This was described as Adam's tent in F2R.

2. Also in Chapter 9, the cave they ran through with the ravine, was the same cave Seto went through with that training exercise and where he met Adam for the second time XD. Who realized that?

3. You wouldn't be able to figure this one out, because it technically is not known yet, but this is like a reference for me. The home that they stay in before heading to the Gateway is actually Quentin's home, or where he lived when he was a kid. It was abandoned because his family was driven out of it.

4. The short and pale human that Alista mentioned was definitely Seto. XD We're just not at that part in Grasping Fate yet, but soon.

I think that is all XD

Also, anyone notice that Mitch was wearing those dog tags? Wonder where he got those from *wiggles eyebrow* 

I feel like now I'm just teasing shippers with shipping like content, but no actual relationship ever happening lol.

#SorryNotSorry

Also, in my Tips, Trick, and Art Stuff book, I do book related things there too.

I might hold a Destiny Calls QnA soon! :D