Chapter Six

The meadow was hazy with pale moonlight. It poured down upon the land like shimmering crystal. Alduin stood behind me with his hands on my waist. His hands rubbed my skin, and then moved to the small of my back where his fingertips traced over the small hollow there. He carefully lifted them to my shoulder blades. He ripped my dress off my shoulder and bent down to bite my neck. My head rolled to the opposite side as he kissed and teased the curve of my collarbone.

I wondered if this feeling would ever leave us, this feverish addiction we had to one another. His voice was a symphony of light and dark, his arms were safe castles, his touch was lightning colliding with fire, and his kiss made my skin melt like candle wax. We couldn't ever seem to get enough of the other. We came back for more, day after precious day. The sight of him in my line of vision always sent delicious chills and contrasting warmth over my body. His physical form was pleasing in all aspects. Our love making was a thunderstorm of electricity, but when the newness had faded, I was left with overwhelming love and passion only for him. I wanted to wake to his face every day and for him to be the last thing my eyes saw before closing.

Alduin tore my dress here and there until it hung on my slender frame by a fragile thread. He lifted the lifeless material over my head and lowered our bodies to the soft ground. I slowly crept over him running my hands up and down his toned chest. His skin smelled like the fragrances of Atlantis. I lay myself over him and grinded myself against his hardening length. His hands trickled down my back and cupped my buttocks, squeezing them in his large hands. I smirked impishly down at him.

He raised my hips; his eyes focused on my face, and slid himself inside of me. My toes instantly curled, my skin became an explosion of hot and cold and my eyes glanced towards the round moon. Will-o-the-wisps floated in the midnight air of the meadow. The fae in the woods surrounding us were whispering and connected once again by us. The Atlantis floor became a marbleized creation of blues and greens and yellows that glowed underneath us.

Alduin sat up and wrapped his arms around me. I rode him fervently, my strokes meeting his in harmony. I couldn't contain my pleasure anymore; I moaned and cried out for all to hear, not caring who found us. Let them come, let them see, I thought amidst my ecstasy. My insides tightened and contracted, pulsing around his hardness which filled me completely. I gripped his shoulders, lifted myself, and then slid back down him until all of him was inside of me. I could barely handle all of him. But as I rode him and screamed his name, I realized we fit together perfectly.

I pushed his chest away from me until he lay back on the ground and I could control everything, the speed, the intensity.

"Alduin!" I cried out as my insides throbbed and squeezed rapidly, galloping towards the point of climax. Around me I saw the Nightingales open and bloom, as they only did at nighttime, but it seemed as if they had opened for us. The growing sensation inside of me burst into a thousand shivers and ribbons of pleasure. They rippled over me as Alduin sat up again and took my face in his hands. His mouth claimed mine in a rushed frenzy. He entwined his hands in my hair, tugging and pulling the soft waves. He knew how much I loved that.

"I could spend a lifetime here with you." I pressed my lips to his cheek and slowly rubbed his jaw with my thumb.

"Forever is a very long time, my dear Nightingale." His voice in my ear was seductive.

"And that is precisely what I want, Your Grace." I pulled away and lovingly brushed my nose against his.

"Your Grace? You wound me." He was grinning like the innocent child I saw from his memories.

"Okay, my Sweeting, is that better?"

"Infinitely better. At first I didn't much care for that endearment, but I've grown to cherish it, as I do you, my sweet Nightingale." He pushed a strand of hair from my face and placed it behind my ear.