Chapter 5: Train, and train hard!

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN DRAGON BALL Z! If I did I would be making a lot more episodes...This is a non profit fan based fan fiction. I haven't wrote this is a while sorry about that, but I have finally written more. YAY :D So yeah, please enjoy reading and don't forget to comment about how you like the story!

NOTE: The spelling and grammar for this chapter has been updated. :) (Okay, I guess this is going to be updated very slowly. BUT it's a PrOgReSs RiGhT?) Hahahahahahaha, no it's not .-. anyways, enjoy! :D

*********************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 5: Train, and train hard!

On planet Arlia (Day 1 of training)

Gohan proceeded to stand in an attack pose while Vegeta got in position to dodge/block him. Gohan then strikes, but Vegeta dodged the attack and attacked him with a roundhouse kick to the shin. Gohan the went down to his knees from the blow.

"Well I'm surprised you didn't run away Kakabrat. I thought you would have, although, you're fighting is still pitiful at best." Vegeta told Gohan with a smirk.

Gohan then felt anger, and rage because of Vegeta and the other saiyans. He charged again at Vegeta, this time with more power. He kicked Vegeta but Vegeta just blocked Gohan's kicks. He punched Vegeta but again, Vegeta blocked them. Vegeta punched Gohan in the stomach and sent him flying. He was clearly more powerful and had superior skills when it came to battle.

"Honestly what was that?! What kind of crap are you pulling?!" Vegeta yelled.

Vegeta kicked Gohan as he was lying on the ground. Gohan had even more anger inside of him, it was building up and now he was crying. He had rage in his eyes, but then his power raised...

"STOP KICKING ME!" Gohan yelled and jabbed Vegeta in the face.

Vegeta didn't manage to dodge his attack. He was almost surprised that Gohan could attack him. There was a bruise on Vegeta's face

"Ha, not bad for once. You actually managed to hit me and put a mark on my face. But did you expect this?!" Vegeta said kicking Gohan to the ground agian.

 6 hours later 

Gohan was hurt but the saiyans didn't care... They just stood there and watched Gohan suffer through his training. He had trained for hours now and did not give up, but it was time for him to quit.

"Well I see you have completed your first day of training. Congratulations! Now you have many years left to go." Raditz said to him menacingly.

"Yeah kid you seem to have some guts." Nappa said to him in a slightly sarcastic tone.

Gohan just took it as a complement and didn't talk back to him. He then just looked at Vegeta for an explanation in regards to what he was suppose to do next.

"You should rest. You have more training tomorrow Kakabrat. How long can you survive hell? That's for you to find out." Vegeta told him grinning.

Gohan didn't really understand what he meant but he went a long with it, he didn't want to get hurt again. The saiyans went to rest up for the next session of training.

******************************************************************************************************************

Back on Earth at Goku's house

Goku got up early and started his training by practicing his martial arts skills. Chi chi was still sleeping because she didn't want to get up early (Which is understandable). He also practiced raising his power level and producing more powerful energy blasts. Goku knew he had to be able to perform different types of attacks to defeat the saiyans.