Chapter 10: Rest, train, eat

I don't own Dragon ball z, I would be making another series if I did... Chapter ten WEEEEEW! Also thanks for over two hundred reads! I appreciate the support!

Also here's a fact for you, saiyans could be real... (Or I guess any alien for this matter...) Remember when Krillin said that the saiyans were so fast he couldn't see them. Well saiyans then most likely move at the speed of light, since no human could see them and nothing could track them, they could be in the universe right now. Think of lightining that could be energy blasts... Also think of the sound of thunder, this could be them landing a blow on an enemy which would make a loud bang!

Anyway just wanted to say that... ON TO CHAPTER 10!

*******************************************************************************************************************

On the planet Arila

Still training as always Gohan, Vegeta, Nappa and Raditz were working hard and fighting a lot of enemies. Gohan had now grown into a powerful and gruesome warrior who could kill anything without hesitation. Gohan was now eleven years old, he had now grown long, spikey hair which reached to his waist. It has been seven years since Gohan was kidnapped by Raditz and this had taken a toll on his past life. He didn't remember anything from his past life, not his family, his friends, absolutly nothing... Vegeta, Nappa and Raditz have trained Gohan to become a fearsome warrior indeed. A fearsome warrior who had forgotten his past...

"HYAA!" Gohan yelled.

Gohan had just punched an alien in the stomach then launching and energy making the alien blown to bits.

"Ha, that was to easy of a challenge for me, of course it would be for a warrior like me." Gohan said proudly.

Gohan's attitude had changed drastically, he now had the attitude of a saiyan warrior. He was nothing like he was before. Stronger and smarter.

"Your really cocky aren't you Kakabrat?" Vegeta asked Gohan grinning.

"Stop calling me Kakabrat it's getting on my nerves. And besides I can be cocky unlike some other people here." Gohan said grinning back at him.

"Hm, he seems to be finally standing up to Vegeta. What a surprise, the kid was a weakling at first but now..." Raditz thought.

"Oh, well why don't you come over here and try your so called skills on me. Go ahead Kakabrat, try me." Vegeta replied to him.

Gohan then rushed towards Vegeta then quickly vering off to the right side of him. He then punched Vegeta in the check, although Vegeta didn't seem to feel the blow to badly. Vegeta then counter attacked by kicking in the check. Gohan did feel the pain but didn't care and kept fighting. He then kicked Vegeta in the ribs, Vegeta then started to spit up blood. Gohan then raised his hand up about to lanch an energy attack.

"Well, it seems you have proved me wrong huh? You think you can actually be a saiyan warrior HA, don't make me laugh." Vegeta said laughing.

"Although you say that you're the one who's beaten to hell, am I right?" Gohan told him lowering his hand.

Suddenly Vegeta felt something weird, almost like chills going down his spine. He had detected something, something important.

"I feel the presence of a spaceship in this galaxy not to far from here..." Vegeta said.

"Vegeta, what would a spaceship be doing close to here?" Nappa asked.

"Use your head idiot, it could possibly be Kakarot looking for his son. I mean I did steal his son without even giving a crap about what he would do." Raditz said.

"How far away are they, I will kill them." Gohan said cracking his knuckles.

"They should arive here in about a year. That is how much time we have to prepare for their arrival. We should get training now." Vegeta said.

Raditz and Nappa agreed with Vegeta, although Gohan did not. He wanted to train by himself with nobody helping him.

"I'm going to train alone, I don't need to train with fools who will get in my way. That would be a waste of a year." Gohan told them.

"Fine Kakabrat go ahead, we don't actually care what happens to you. We only care about pride not our own comrades." Vegeta told him.

So Gohan went to train on his own, he planned to do this until the enemies arrived. Rest, train, eat that was all that mattered to him now... Vegeta, Nappa and Raditz trained as well, they knew that Kakarot was probably going to try and take his son back. This is why they trained before hand, to get stronger and destroy anyone who gets in their way.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Back on the spaceship somewhere in the galaxy

Goku, Krillin and Piccolo were resting from their training today since they had trained very hard. They were so close to getting Gohan back, fear and excitment started to kick in. Bulma was just reading a book since she was bored, it was a book about galaxy's.

"Hm, were going to get to Gohan's location in about a year. Well that's good, at least it's not like it will take thirty years to get to one place." Bulma thought.

"Hey Bulma, when are we going to arrive at the place Gohan's at?" Goku asked her.

"Oh, in about a year. How come you asked?" Bulma asked him.

"Well I'm just curious, I mean if it takes us a long time then I might forget that we're going after him. Ha ha ha." Goku said laughing.

"That's true if you end up somewhere for to long you may forget why your there in the first place. But even if so always don't forget your priority's." Bulma said.

"Uh, what's a priority?" Goku asked.

"Huh, well it's like a goal that you want or need to acomplish. It could be for any reason at all." Bulma replied.

"Alright I get it now. Thanks Bulma and thanks for the help." Goku said smiling.

Bulma just smiled back and let him get back to resting. They still had a long way to go until they were even close to seeing Gohan. Until then they would train and fight phisically and mentally.

******************************************************************************************************************