Chapter 11: Arrived on planet Arila, the real fight begins

I don't own DBZ! Sadly... Chapter 11, Goku and his friends finally arive on  planet Arila! It's been a long time but the time has come. YEAH!

*****************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 11: Arrived on planet Arila, the real fight begins

One year later

Training and resting was now over, the real fight was about to begin. In the last year both the saiyans and the z fighters have trained hard for this day to come. The saiyans were fighting for their pride, the others were fighting for one of their own. Either way they each had a priority and definitly wanted to achive it, even if it meant to kill... Goku, Bulma, Krillin and Piccolo had now arrived on planet Arila with their spaceship, the hatch had opened. They all walked out of the spaceship proud to have arrived from their long trip. All they needed to know now was if their efforts had paid off or if they had failed to reach their priority's...

"We have come for Gohan so show yourselves!" Goku yelled.

Then the saiyans showed themselves, Gohan, Vegeta, Nappa and Raditz. All of them stronger than before, physically and mentally. Gohan was now twelve years old and once the others saw him they were definitly shocked.

"Is that Gohan? Wait, it can't be... He looks just like one of them!" Bulma thought.

She was right, although Gohan now not only looked like the saiyans but acted like them. He was now a vicious saiyan warrior who would stop at nothing to kill.

"Well, well, well. It seems that you have finally shown up to meet us. Heh, and it seems like you want this brat back." Vegeta said to them smirking.

"Give us Gohan back!" Goku yelled.

"Oh I would love to give you him back, he's been annoying the hell out of me since he's got here. The only reason we have him is because your idiot brother brought him here instead of you. But he's grown to become one of us, he will kill anyone that get's in his way. Which includes you, plus what fun would it be to just let you go. I want to kill you four, but specifically you Kakarot." Vegeta told them grinning.

"Hmp, seems interesting that you don't even tell us your names." Piccolo stated.

"Fine if your that eager to die so soon. My name is Vegeta, the bald one is Nappa and Kakarot's brother is Raditz. You already know who the brat is so I won't bother telling you about him." Vegeta told them.

"Well I'm Goku, the bald one is Krillin and the one with the turban is Piccolo. Oh and there's also Bulma, wait WHERE DID SHE GO!?" Goku asked.

Bulma went back to the spaceship to hide herself from the saiyans.

"She got scared and ran off to the spaceship." Krillin told them.

"Well alright how should we split this up. I mean who is going to fight who, it's four against three." Raditz told his comrads.

"I call the bald one!" Nappa yelled.

"I call Kakarot!" Vegeta yelled.

"I'll wait until you idiots are knocked out to fight..." Gohan said.

"Oh god, these idiots. Well alright I guess I'm fighting the one with the turban, that's just fantastic." Raditz mumbled.

"Alright we have decided! I will fight Kakarot, Nappa will fight the blad midget and Raditz will fight the one with the turban. Gohan will just sit out since he's being a dumb brat." Vegeta said.

Then Vegeta fired and small energy beam at Goku, but he dodged it swiftly. Then Goku fired an energy beam at Vegeta and he dodged it swiftly as well. They both knew they were testing each other. Now back at Krillin and Nappa's fight...

"Wow he's really short..." Nappa mumbled.

"I AM NOT SHORT!" Krillin blurted.

"YES YOU ARE! HAVE YOU LOOKED AT YOURSELF IN A MIRROR!? YOUR PRETTY MUCH THE SHORTEST PERSON EVER IN EXISTANCE!" Nappa yelled back at him.

Then Krillin rushed towards Nappa attempting to punch his face, he instantly blocked it and made Krillin fly back at least ten feet from where he was standing.

"Krillin owned count three." Nappa told him.

"HOW THE HECK DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT CRAP IS!?" Krillin asked him.

"Um Vegeta..." Nappa said.

"God dammit Nappa..." Krillin mumbled.

Then Krillin rushed towards Nappa again and punched him in the face sending him flying around five feet from where he was standing.

"THAT'S FOR THE KRILLIN OWNED COUNT DAMN YOU!" Krillin yelled.

Back at Piccolo and Raditz's fight, they were taunting each other and they were not taking their taunts lightly.

"You seem really cocky... To cocky for your own good!" Piccolo told Raditz rushing towards him.

"Oh really? Your the one who seems cocky!" Raditz blurted.

Raditz used his arm to block the attack and tried to counter attack Piccolo which didn't work. Piccolo then charged up his energy to save for later. Now back at Goku and Vegeta's fight was a stare down, they were only toying with each other right now. Non of them had even thought of using their real power until they saw what the other would do.

"So Kakarot, it only seems that we are both mearly toying with each other. Non of us have used our real power yet, am I correct?" Vegeta asked grinning.

"Well you got me. Yeah you are right, I wasn't using my full power either." Goku replied smilling.

"Hm, well this is going to be quite an interesting match, but in the end I will be superior to you. I will kill you, in front of everyone here!" Vegeta told him smilling.

"You can try, try as hard as you can. But I won't go down easily! I will take Gohan back!" Goku vowed.

Goku vowed to take Gohan back with him no matter what happens. Although Gohan has changed significantly both physically and mentally. Will Gohan's memories show or will he always be the gruesome saiyan warrior he has grown to be?

*****************************************************************************************************************

Shadowkai: Gohan sure has changed hasn't he?

Vegeta: Well obviously idiot, although he is still one hell of a brat.

Shadowkai: ... He's becoming more like you everyday it seems huh Vegeta?

Vegeta: Indeed, at least he's finally got some guts to just kill someone. Before he wouldn't do it, the weakling...

Shadowkai: Actually he's stronger then you...

Vegeta: SHUT UP FOOL! You don't know sh*t!

Shadowkai: Whoa Vegeta calm down!

Vegeta: *Throws a chair at me but misses

Shadowkai: DAMN IT VEGETA! *Kicks Vegeta in the face

Vegeta: OW, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?

Shadowkai: *sighs Well anyway thanks for reading my story so far, I would love feedback on what you guys think of it!

Vegeta: DON'T GIVE HER FEEDBACK YOU MISERABLE-

Shadowkai: *Kamehameha's Vegeta!!! WHO'S THE STRONGEST NOW BIOTCH! Oh, god sorry about that... Well thanks guys!