A Huge Thank You to You All

Hi there!

If you've stuck around long enough to read this, you are amazing!

It has been FIVE YEARS since I have finished this series. After be inactive for years on this website, I have come to see that The Gruesome Saiyan Warrior has OVER 40,000 VIEWS, ALMOST 1000 votes and a WACK load of comments.  

Wow. That's all I can say. When I saw that I literally could not compose a thought that would properly express the emotion that I felt at the time... Excitement? Confusion? Maybe both? I just feel really good that I have reached out to so many people, and that the majority of people like this story, or found the idea of this story interesting.

So I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who has read this story. It truly does mean a lot to me. I was much younger when I wrote this and truly felt inspired to write something that fans would enjoy. An alternate universe as you will. 

Honestly, I also appreciate that most of the criticism is constructive meaning that it's not just senseless like someone saying "YOUR STORY IS A BIG DUMB DUMB DOO DOO HEAD BLAH BLAH BLAH" because... that's just... a weird response to anything.

Anyways....

I'm going to make a note as well, I'M HOPING TO MAKE SPELLING AND GRAMMAR CHANGES SOON! I know it's probably very cringe to see that there's spelling mistakes even though there's literally a spell check... *facepalms at my much younger self* 

I will make a note on each chapter that has updated spelling and grammar fixes. 

Again, thank you so much. 

And remember...

Popo's always watching you... (GOD I FEEL OLD. DOES ANYONE EVEN KNOW WHO TEAMFOURSTAR IS ANYMORE????)