2/ ms.bougie

Aria

Aria

"Kaidence hurry up before you make mommy late." I finished my orange juice placing the glass in the sink.

"Mommy I don't know what shoes to wear." My daughter Kaidence pouted holding up her all black huaraches and her all black adidas with white stripes.

"The adidas baby. Hurry up so I can do your hair."

My three year old daughter Kaidence meant the absolute world to me. On November 30th, 2012 my life was changed. Even though Kaidence didn't come into this world when I wanted her to and who I wanted her to come by I wouldn't change anything for the world.

"I'm ready for you to do my hair mommy." Kay came running into the living room. I noticed I only had five minutes to get out the house so I didn't have time to do anything fancy.

I grabbed an elastic (hair tie) off the coffee table quickly taking a small amount of her hair and putting it in a bun as I left the rest out.

"Cute!" I stated as I smoothed her baby hairs/ edges down with my finger.

"Ready to go mommy? I know you don't want to be late." Kay grabbed my purse for me so we could leave.

"Ok Kay let mommy take a picture of you." She stopped in our drive way posing but as I snapped the picture she got distracted by a neighbor walking her big ass dog.

"Still cute." I shrugged putting it on Instagram.

 @AriaTavares: No matter what anybody says or does you will always be the most beautiful thing in my eyes😻 I love you Kaidence

"Don't forget your seatbelt." I reminded her as we left the house. I was dropping her off at her babysitters house for a little while I handle business with Odell. I know it won't be long so after work we'll probably have a girls day out.