13/London?

I'm gong to start attaching random photos of Odell in the chapters because he's just so damn fine😻😭

No ones pov

A few months had passed and it was now October. To catch you up a little the preseason for the Giants went okay they went 2-2. They had just beat the Ravens the other day making their regular season 3-3. Damani and Odell had gotten extremely close. Damani looked up to Odell a lot, and Odell helped him get comfortable with the team. It made Aria feel comfortable knowing her brother could rely on somebody on the team... it just so happened to be the man she was slowly catching feelings for

Aria sat home on the couch flipping through movies to watch as she waited for the time to go and get kaidence. Kaidence was at daycare, she loved it,getting to know new kids.

Odell had a game in a few days down in London against the rams and wanted to take Aria with him.

Odell stepped up to the door knocking a few time. "One second!" That beautiful voice who belonged to Aria was heard. She opened the door as a smile spread on her face. "Odell." Odell laughed pulling her into a quick hug. "Come in." Aria said as she let go.

Odell sat down as he seen what she was watching 'Brotherly love'. "So what did you stop by for." Aria paused the movie turning to Odell. "I can't just come and visit you." Odell pouted causing Aria to giggle. "I mean I guess." Odell laughed as he got comfortable. "You wanna go on a trip?" Aria tilted her head looking at him. "To?" "London." Aria smiled as she jumped onto Odell hugging him. "Really! Like for real!" Odell laughed as he straddled Aria in his arms. "Yes." "When?" "In two day." Aria playfully rolled her eyes, "short notice." Odell smiled rubbing the back of his neck. "Sorry?"

Aria got up off the couch going to her room. She pulled out her suitcase starting to pack. Knowing Aria she never knew what to wear so she knew she would be packing a lot.

Odell sat on the couch going threw his phone as Aria's rang. Odell didn't want to be that type of person, the one to go through people's phone especially if they weren't even official. He peeked over seeing a number,no name. He strugged it off going back to going on his phone.

"Aria I'm hungry." Odell walked to her room opening the door seeing her sitting on the floor with clothes surrounding her." Huh?" She looked up shutting her suitcase. "I said im hungry so get up so we can go eat." He held both of her hands helping her stand up. "What do you want to eat?" She stepped over the pile of clothes. "Roscoes?" Aria smiled, "yes!"

Aria quickly put her shoes on before leaving out her room with Odell quickly behind." Who's car?" Aria picked up her phone putting it in her pocket." We can take mine." The two headed out of the condo into his Rolls Royce. "Always rolling up in a nice car." Aria shut the door. "You know how your boy does it." Odell smiled making Aria giggled. "Oh we might have to pick up Kay." "That's fine I miss my baby girl anyways." Odell absolutely loved Kaidence. Even though she was so young they hit it off very well. Aria loved how highly Odell spoke of her child.

The car ride was quiet but a very comfortable silence. Both wanted to save conversation for while they are eating. Aria laid back in the seat closing her eyes as Odell looked at her. They wasn't official but he new deep down inside he didn't want anybody but him to have her and he wouldn't do anything to jeopardize that.

Come and see me came on and Odell slightly turned up the volume. Aria smiled shaking her head remembering the last time he jammed to this song. Soon after back to back came on. Aria opened her eyes seeing Odell recording himself. She smiled as she watched trying not to laugh so she wouldn't ruin the video.