11/ Date Night pt.2

I meant to post this yesterday but didn't get to so happy belated birthday Odell ilysm❤️❤️

I will probably do most of this chapter or part 2 to the last chapter in No One's P.O.V. I wanted to do this so you could know how they both feel at once instead of going back and fourth a million times, so I hope it works..

No Ones POV

Odell and Aria both sat in the car as Odell made his way to were they would have this date. The funny thing about this is that they were both nervous, Aria more than Odell. They both thought of it as a date but didn't want to say it, in fear that the other wouldn't see it that way.

As aria sat in the passenger seat and the saying 'Curiosity kilt the cat' was her right now. It was killing her not knowing where they was going but she knew if she asked she probably wouldn't get the answer she wanted.

"You look beautiful." Odell said breaking the silence. For the past five minutes it was quiet except for drake playing in the car.

Aria felt her cheeks get red so she turned her head facing the window before answering. "Thank you. You don't look to bad yourself." Odell knew she was blushing but he just wanted to see it." How do you know? Your not even looking." His hands fell upon her chin as he turned her face towards him. Aria felt her face get hotter, it was no doubt that Odell felt how hot her face had gotten.Knowing that he could make her blush that easily Odell knew in the near future he would soon have her weak at the knees.

"Awe your blushing!" Odell cooed making Aria smile harder and turn her head to the window again. "Keep doing that and imma knock yo' ass out." Odell joked causing Aria to laughed as she looked at him. "Sorry I'm just-" Odell cut her off in a non-rude way before talking. "Embarrassed? Don't be, it's cute."

Aria playfully rolled her eyes at all the compliments Odell was giving her right about now. At this moment Odell felt like he had it in the bag, like he had nothing to worry about once they got to where they were going.

They talked for the rest of the ride, both making sure to keep the good questions for the date.

As they pulled up to the restaurant Aria instantly regretted what she was wearing. The restaurant looked classy and here she was wearing adidas. Odell noticed Aria staring at her outfit with a worried look on her face so he took this time to reassure her how good she looked. "Don't worry." Odell placed his hand on her leg. "You look great." He rubbed his hand on her leg, which did catch Aria off guard. "O-Okay." Aria smiled as she stutters. To say the least Aria was getting hot. Odell found it cute how he already had her stuttering, blushing, and getting all hot and they haven't even made it into the restaurant.

Odell got out the car quickly making his over to aria's side so she wouldn't get out herself. Not going to lie Aria did think about it but went against it.

"This place is... Nice." Aria looked around the restaurant. Odell flashed her a small smile as a lady in black dress pants and a white button up shirt approached them. "Reservation for Beckham." Odell spoke as Aria stood next to him, still a little nervous.

"Oh Mr.Beckham! Right this way." The old lady seemed really happy to see Odell.

Odell grabbed aria's hand and led her to where they were going. As soon as his hand touched her she tensed up and her heart began to race. She didn't know why until she remember how nervous she was her whole way here.