4/Hoes

Aria

Aria

As soon as I woke up in the morning I checked my phone to see that I had a text from Odell.

Odell😻🙄: thanks you creep it's going on the gram😁

Aria😜👑😻: how am I a creep😭

As I waited for his reply I went on Instagram and sure enough he posted it.

Iam_objxiii: Real friend.

I liked the picture and was going to comment under it but you know how theses nosey ass people be so I decided against it.

Odell😻🙄: because you took a picture of me and my dog while we were sleep...weirdo😁

Aria😜👑😻:oh whatever big head🙄

Odell😻🙄:I wouldn't be taking👀

Aria😜👑😻: 🖕🏽

Odell😻🙄:😏

Aria😜👑😻: ugh goodbye😒

Odell😻🙄: bye bye😉

I chuckled to myself as I put my phone on the charger and got out of bed. I went to the bathroom and did my daily hygiene before attempting to get Kaidence up, key word attempting. Kaidence could be a hard one to wake up sometimes and I guess today was that day.

"Kaidence wake up." I kissed her forehead after I moved her hair out her eyes. "No!" She whined turning over and pushing my arm away. " Kaidence Noelle Tavares! Get up." I pulled the covers off of her and she whined turning over. "Fine! Only if you buy me IHOP." She smirked at me before sitting up on her elbows. "Maybe I planned on going there anyways. Now go get in the shower. Don't forget to brush those teeth!" I stood up walking out her room into mines.