12/Karma (short)

Aria

Aria

"Aria it's so nice to see you." Paula, the lady at the front desk smiled once see seen me. Today I had to stop by the work building so my boss could talk to me, for what reason? I don't know. I gave Paula a warm smile before heading to the back.

"Aria take a seat." My boss Lauren instructed me as soon as I made it into her office. "How you been." I smiled as I sat down but I didn't get a response or a smile back, uh oh I'm in trouble. "Aria I'm just going to cut to the chase, why haven't you been working for over a week and a half." She acts like I'm suppose to know. " I don't know, I haven't got not one email or text telling me I had a client since I was in Atlanta." She rolled her eyes sitting down. "And who's fault is that?" She was coming for the wrong person. "Not mines! Arianna hasn't emailed or texted me my schedule." My boss was honestly pissing me off. "And did you text her?" "Text her for what! She's the one in charge with the schedule!" Lauren sighed heavily. "Alright Aria you can go."

My boss really had me pissed right now. How the hell is she going to blame me because someone isn't doing their job which is causing me to not be able to do mines?

"Arianna!" The bitch turned around looking at me with a smile on her face. "Oh Aria." She walked over to me.

"Listen I'm just cutting to the chase, why you fucking with my money!" She laughed before moving her braid to the front

"Listen I'm just cutting to the chase, why you fucking with my money!" She laughed before moving her braid to the front. "I don't know what your talking about." Bitches love testing my patience. "You know exactly what I'm taking about! I have a damn kid to take care of!" She rolled her eyes before shifting her wait to the other side. "The kid that should've been mine!" She snapped. I sighed, here we go again. "Arianna get over it! It was five years ago! Yes I took Alex from you! And yes I regret the shit everyday because just like he played you, he played me! Just fucking drop it already and grow up!" I was beyond pissed! If you haven't put two and two together Alex, my horrible ass baby daddy was dating Arianna before me and he left her for me. She has hated me ever since and I understand, I get why she does. But shit let the pass be the pass! And fucking with my money that raises my child will get you fucked up! "Mmm karma's a bitch." She smiled in my face. "Yeah she is. But keep fucking with me and you'll see that karma ain't even on my level when it come to being a bitch!" I busted through the double doors heading out the building, I don't have time to argue over something that happened five fucking years ago!

"She's fucking with you sis." Me and Damani sat in the living room as I explained to him what went on not too long ago. "I know but that's always her excuse for fucking with me." I rolled my eyes falling back onto the couch. "I know but imma go get ready for practice." Damani tapped my thigh a few times before walking off. "Alright I'll bring you when your ready." "No it's alright O is picking me up."

Kaidence walked into the living room and I grabbed her sitting her on my lap. "You know mommy loves you right?" I kissed her forehead as she laid her head on my shoulder. "Yes. And I love you more." She kissed my cheek making me laugh." Not even possible."

So guys I know it's short but I don't want you guys to think I forgot about the story because I didn't but please comment and leave feedback😊 merry   Christmas 🎄