Chapter 11: 'My pal John the Shwab.'

Chapter 11

'I still think we should get her those Keegan Allen shirtless cutouts, what do you think?' Noelle suggested.

'Can you stop with the Keegan Allen shirtless items?' I asked annoyed.

'Nope.' she simply responded making me roll my eyes. Niall, Harry an Louis were here planning what we should get her. Alex is still sleeping, wow.

'So.. You mean like go to the fair? That thing is older than my granny.' Louis commented smiling at the thought of his grandmother.

'Yes. But it is really fun and Alex loves going there. Now let's get this pancake birthday cake up to my room.' I said grabbing the plate and heading to the stairs. The boys had to stay downstairs if I didn't want Alex to throw me off of the window.

'Shhhh!' Noelle said to me.

'But I didn't say anything!' I protested.

'Shhhhh!' she went again making me roll my eyes.

'Ok at 1, 2, 3 and.. Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday Happy--' we got cut off by Alex throwing us a pillow.

'SHUT UP IM SLEEPING!' She whined.

'Fine then i'll eat the pancakes all by myself.' Noelle responded.

'Whatever.' she threw another pillow.

'There's a shirtless Keegan Allen waiting for you downsta-'

She ran out of the room.

And Noelle followed her thinking it was true.

God help me.

'THERE'S NO *beep* KEEGAN *beep* SHIRTLESS IN THE DAMN *beep* ROOM! THERE'S ONLY ONE DIRECTION!' Alex yelled really pissed off. Like ten times more the Alex pissed level, and when she gets pissed, she gets PISSED.

Oh and Noelle was crying. Tears. Like literally. Louis joined Noe crying and everyone stood confused there. Lol they should get used to these two.

'What happened to those two?' Niall asked me focused on a screaming, crying girl.

'There'a no shirtless Toby here. Or a Spoby moment. Pretty Little Liars language, go figure.' I responded cooly biting on an apple.

'Oh. Harry watches that show.' he commented.

'Really? Wow. Is it because-'

'Yeah it is because they're all hot.' he cut me off making me laugh. I now noticed Louis and Alex giggling about something, wasn't she just pissed?