Seven

You spent the next few hours upstairs, relaxing, tweeting and watching television. You then suddenly heard a knock on your door. You went and answered it. It was Robert.

"Hi" You smiled as you saw his face. "How was it?"

"It was pretty cool." Robert responded.

"I'm guessing you're gonna be using that booth to meet fans this weekend?" You asked.

"Only Saturday." Robert responded. "I really want to go around and check out the rest of the convention and just meet fans naturally."

"You sure you wanna do that?" You asked. "What if you get swamped or something?"

"I'm not really concerned." Robert responded. "But if something like that does happen, I'm hoping security will take care of it."

"Okay" You said. "Whatever you say."

Robert then changed the subject.

"So what have you been doing while I was away?" Robert asked you.

"Just chilling." You responded.

Robert then rubbed the back of his neck again, with a nervous look on his face. You knew he was going to ask you to do something with him again.

"So uh, you weren't planning on taking a nap or anything, right?" Robert asked.

"No..." You responded shaking your head. "Why?"

"Oh uh... because there's an indoor pool downstairs and uh... I was wondering if you wanted to go swimming?" Robert asked.

"Yeah." You nodded. "I'd love to."

"Oh, great." Robert smiled. "So... I'll go into my room, get changed and we'll meet down there, okay?"

"Sounds good." You responded.

You watched as he left the room. You then took out your suitcase and took out your bathing suit. You blushed slightly as you realized you packed your tankini. You weren't a big fan of showing off your body. You were hoping Robert didn't mind. 

After getting changed into your bathing suit, you grabbed your towel, put on your flip flops and headed downstairs. As you entered the indoor pool area, you noticed a hot tub, a kiddie pool area and a regular large swimming pool. Besides a mother, father and their child at the kiddie pool area, you were alone. You liked it because you got the pool to yourself, but then you grew worried. What if people, mostly fans, saw you and Robert together in the pool? Would they think you were a couple?

All of those things quickly erased from your mind as you saw Robert come in. You noticed him wearing a sleeveless grey shirt and a black bathing suit bottom. 

"Oh, you beat me here." Robert said.

"I guess I did." You responded.

"So, who wants to test out the water first?" Robert asked.

"You can do it." You responded.

"You sure?" Robert asked.

"Totally." You nodded.

Robert then took off his grey shirt. Your eyes widened as you caught a glimpse of his body. He had some muscles, and he did have a six pack. It wasn't that perfect man's body that are on the cover of every magazine in the world, but you did like it. 

Robert then walked over to the deep end of the pool. He paused for a moment as he was at the edge of the deep end of the pool, but then he finally jumped and dove into the pool. 

As he came up, he was breathing heavily from being under the water. He then looked at you.

"This water is perfect." Robert said. "You should totally jump in."

"Are you sure?" You asked. "Because every time somebody says that, it ends up being freezing cold."

"(Y/N), it's an indoor pool." Robert responded. "It's basically going to be the same temperature no matter what."

You hesitated for a moment but then finally took his word. You went over to the deep end of the pool, waited a moment and jumped in. You felt the rush of the water soak throughout your entire body. Robert wasn't lying, it did feel nice. 

"See?" Robert asked. "I told you."

"Thank god you didn't lie." You responded.

"Why the hell would I lie?" Robert asked.

"It's not that." You said. "I just don't have many trustworthy people in my life."

"Well, you can trust me." Robert said in a sincere tone.

You looked over at him and smiled. When you first saw Robert, you were incredibly nervous, even though it was all because you were planning on a special way to meet him. But now, even though it's only really been a few hours since you first saw each other, you both developed a friendship with one another, it wasn't just an online friendship anymore. Although, inside of your own mind, you felt as if it were something more. It was just the way that Robert has been talking to you and looking at you. Maybe Robert felt the same way too. 

Suddenly, your thoughts were interrupted when you felt a splash of water hitting your face. You were speechless, almost angry as Robert had splashed you, but you knew you couldn't be. So instead, you splashed him back. Next thing you guys knew, you were having a splash fight. 

Suddenly, that splash fight was interrupted when an employee from the hotel came inside.

"Please do not splash in the pool, please!" An employee stated.

"Um... okay, sorry." Robert responded.

The employee stood there for a moment before leaving the room.

Robert then looked at you, with a confused look.

"Who in the hell doesn't allow splashing in a pool?" Robert asked. You simply just shrugged. 

You guys decided to stay in the pool for a few more minutes before going out of the pool and drying yourselves off. 

"Well, besides being yelled at for splashing in the pool, that was a pretty good time." Robert said.

"I liked it too." You agreed.

You then looked at the time, it was nearly five o' clock.

"Yeah, I think we should be getting back." You said. "I'm kinda hungry and it's almost time for dinner." 

"Alright." Robert said. "Then let's get out of here."

The two of you then walked out of the pool area and headed back up to your hotel rooms. You decided to quickly shower and get changed so that you could get dinner downstairs. When you got down there, Robert was already down there eating. You decided to grab your food and sit with him at the table.

"Oh, hey stranger." Robert said. You smirked a smile. 

"So, you ready for tomorrow?" You asked. "For the convention?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." Robert responded. "Maybe we can go and walk around together if you want?"

You nodded. "I'd like that." 

Robert smiled as the two of you continued eating. 

After finishing with dinner, you both went back to your hotel rooms for the night, getting ready for tomorrow.