Epilogue

ONE MONTH LATER

You and Robert managed to work everything out. Unfortunately, the two of you couldn't see one another one last time before Robert moved to England. However, while Robert was moving out of Canada and moving in to England, this gave you plenty of time to finish up with your school year and graduate. This also gave you time to focus on your studies for your future in the university you were attending. It wasn't the dream college you were thinking of going to where Robert used to live, but it did have some good courses for the major you were going for. 

After about a month of not speaking to one another, you felt your phone vibrating and you noticed a Skype call coming in from Robert. Without any hesitation, you answered it. 

"Hey!" You exclaimed.

"Top o' the mornin' to ya!" Robert responded in the worst British accent.

You rolled your eyes, "Y'know you're not in Ireland, right?"

"Well British people still say this stuff, right?" Robert asked.

You shrugged, "I guess so!"

For the next hour, Robert was showing you around his new place. You noticed as he was giving you a tour, it was starting to get dark out. You then realized that his time zone was much more ahead than yours was.

"It's starting to get late where you're at, are you sure you don't want to log off for the night?" I asked.

"Well, I'm not used to going to bed this early still anyways." Robert claimed.

"I still think you should get some sleep." You insisted. "You've been real busy moving into that new place of yours."

"True." Robert responded. "Plus I have a YouTube video I'm uploading!"

"Already?" You asked.

"Yup!" Robert nodded. "I'm gonna upload it as soon as we get done Skyping."

"Well, we shouldn't keep the fans waiting then." You responded.

"Alright, then maybe we'll talk tomorrow then." Robert said.

"Are you sure?" You asked.

"Totally." Robert responded.

Afterwards, the two of you said your goodbyes and hung up. 

About an hour later, you got a notification on your phone that Robert had uploaded a new video. 

RobertIDK: ROAST YOURSELF CHALLENGE! DISS TRACK!

Then, without any hesitation, you clicked on the video.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys!

Sorry for abandoning you all for a while but this unfortunately is the end of my RobertIDK fanfic! I hope you guys enjoyed it! I had a blast making it but obviously some things must come to an end eventually!

I just have one last quick question for you guys. It's kind of weird but here it goes.

Just imagine if Robert read this story, how do you think he would react to it? Leave your comments down below!

Thank you guys for reading and please make sure to check out my other stories!

~Jackir30 :)