Meeting again

Without realising the time, it was already evening time, and the boys had played for more than 4 hours. They were all very hungry and they needed food to replenish their energy. All of them went back to their rooms and get ready for dinner.

Jin: "Guys! Hurry up and get ready!"

V: "Hyung! What are we going to eat tonight? Are you going to cook for us?"

Jin: "V ah, I'm not cooking tonight. Just let me take a break from cooking today. What a rare chance that we are having a mini vacation. Also, do you think that I can cook when we don't even have ingredients?"

While the rest of the members were preparing themselves, Jungkook is the only one who has done preparing and was lying on the bed. He took his camera and was browsing through the pictures that he had taken so far. He suddenly think of the girl that he saw a few times today when he scrolled to the picture of her in the midst of the fallen snow.

Rapmon: "Jungkook ah! What are you looking at until you are stoning into space?"

Jungkook got a shocked and came back to his senses when Rapmon suddenly jumped on the bed and sit beside him. With his instincts, he immediately hide his camera behind his back, not wanting Rapmon to see what he was looking at. Being the leader, Rapmon was able to sense that something is wrong with Jungkook and he seems very suspicious with all the secretive actions. He asked Jungkook to lend him his camera and the maknae refuses. Just nice, Jin called Jungkook and when he let his guard down, Rapmon snatches his camera away from him. He look at the pictures that Jungkook stopped at. He asked him who that girl was and he remembered seeing her. Rapmon asked if Jungkook likes her, but Jungkook didn't reply. Instead, his face turned red from all the questioning.

Sensing how weird Jungkook behaves, Rapmon knew that the golden maknae is falling in love slowly. Just that Jungkook was unaware of his own feelings. So, in order to see more of the maknae's cute reactions, Rapmon decided to teased him further.

Rapmon: "GUYS!!! I FOUND SOMETHING INTERESTING IN JUNGKOOK'S CAMERA!!! COME AND SEE!!!"

Slowly, the members all gather when Jungkook was busy chasing after the leader. To join in the fun of teasing Jungkook, J-hope caught Jungkook and prevents him from taking his camera back.

V: "Rapmon hyung, what is with the ruckus going on? What is so interesting in the camera?"

Jimin: "I think I might know what the interesting thing is." *Smirk*

Jungkook: "HYUNG!!! STOP IT ALREADY AND GIVE ME BACK MY CAMERA!!! THERE IS NOTHING MUCH IN THERE TO SEE!!"

Suga: "Jungkook ah, if there is nothing to see then why are you being so nervous and frantic about it?"

Jungkook: "Erm... just that... inside the camera have my unglam pictures and I don't want you guys to see because you all will laugh at me!"

Rapmon: "Oh~~ You sure it's your unglam pictures and not some glamorous pictures of a certain girl~?"

Jin: "WHAT?! A GIRL?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ANYTHING JUNGKOOK? I'M THE MOM OF THIS HOUSE YA KNOW! My dear baby boy is falling in love and how could I not know anything! You better come clean with me!"

Jungkook: "Jin hyung! what are you talking about! Plus you are not my mom:P"

J-hope: "Alright! Stop the chattering and faster let us see what pictures is in the camera already!"

While J-hope was stopping Jungkook, the remaining members were looking through the pictures which Rapmon was in-charge of scrolling. V and Jimin widen their eyes as they saw the girl in the pictures. Somehow, they were deeply engrossed looking at how beautiful the angel is, (opps, my bad. I mean the girl>.<) and they feel like they have a crush on her. Both of them were fighting to have the pictures sent to their phone and the members were laughing at how the teamwork breaks down immediately when it comes to a girl. Jungkook gave up on resisting as all of them saw what he wanted to hide from them. Jin told him that if he likes the girl, he will give him his full support because from the picture, he can tell that the girl is a very wonderful and nice girl. (AWW~~ What a sweet and nice 'mom' Jin is:P) The rest of the members are still discussing about the girl in the pictures, until their manager knock on their door and bring them out for dinner.

*At the same time in the girls' room*

Irene and Wendy were preparing to get ready for dinner. They do not know where to go and so Wendy searched for a dining place which is famous. Wendy found a cafe not far from the hotel, just a 15mins walk away. The cafe serves western food such as pasta and pizzas. Most importantly, she wants to go there because the cafe serve her favourite food, which is waffle with ice cream of top and also churros with ice cream. She was so excited about it and told Irene to hurry up before there is no space available.

Irene and Wendy arrived at the cafe and luckily, the cafe is quite empty with lots of seats available. They chose the sofa seats near the window, so that they can more privacy for themselves. Just when their orders were taken by a waiter, there is a lot of commotion outside the cafe. They tried to look outside and see what was happening but couldn't as other people were blocking their view. So they asked the waiter if he is aware of what is happening with the sudden commotion outside. The waiter told them that it seems that there is a famous boy group staying at Jeju currently. Maybe they are outside now but was spotted by fans.

Wendy seems to be uninterested because she can only think of her favourite food now.

When the boys entered the cafe, they look around the place, trying to find a quiet spot to have their dinner. The manager asked the cafe owner to help settle the crowd outside and not disturb the boys of their quiet time. The 7 boys saw someone very familiar. So they went a little closer to take a look, while pretending to get a seat. Jungkook's face immediately turned red when he saw Wendy and was thinking to himself...

"Why did I see her everywhere I go? Is this fate? Oh gosh. She look so cute."

Curious about what will happen when all of them are at the same cafe? Keep a look out for the next chapter then!!:D

Sorry for the short and not so interesting chapter, decided to keep this chapter short because work has been very tiring today and my brain is not working well after a long day. Don't worry, I will update again tomorrow when I have more time to edit.