"You!"

*3 months later*

BTS has not been keeping in touch with Wendy and Irene as the boys are busy with all their schedules. The girls has been watching their performances and their shows on TV or on their phones when they are not at home. Wendy knew that she would be forgotten by them as she is just an ordinary girl, living a different life as the boys. She would look at the pictures she took together with them every night and would fell asleep with the phone in her hand, as if waiting for someone to text her. She dared not text the boys as she doesn't want to be clingy or annoy them when they are busy running around every day.

These 3 months, Irene has been attending lessons and work part time at a model agency. On the other hand, Wendy has picked up a new skill, gardening. She has fell in love with flowers ever since she went sightseeing with Jungkook in the morning during her stay in Jeju.

*At night*

During dinner, Irene's whole family and Wendy were having dinner together and they've talked about what plans Wendy have, now that she have settled down in Seoul for quite some time already.

Uncle: "Oh right, I just remembered. Wendy, since you are learning more skills now, would you like to do some gardening work? I have some a gardening job for you. Don't worry, you don't need to travel far to the place. You will be working at the house next to us. Apparently the owner went on an overseas trip and will return tonight, so you can start work tomorrow. The working hours would be 10am - 3pm. Is that ok?"

"Yes. I am fine with that. Thank you Uncle!  I wouldn't want to be wasting my time doing nothing too."

*The next day*

Wendy woke up early, excited to start her work, but at the same time worried. She worried about the people living next door that she is going to. She hoped that the people living there are nice and wouldn't pick on her.

As she left the house and walk towards the house next door, she stopped. She was too nervous to move. Then she pick her courage up again and approach the house. She rang the door bell, no one answered. then she tried opening the door, to her surprise, the door was not locked. She was puzzled. Why would anyone not lock their door? What if there is someone trying to rob their house? She then began to have thoughts about the people living here. She thinks that they are stupid and careless. Leaving their door open and anyone could come in.

Wendy went in the house, greeting and asked if there is anyone home. There is no reply, so she thought no one is at home. However, to her surprise, she saw 7 guys lying on the sofa sleeping. She was puzzled once again.

"Why are these guys so weird? They have their own bedroom and yet they chose to sleep in the living room. Some more, they all squeezed together. Isn't it uncomfortable?"

Her face turned red after seeing 7 guys hugging and sleeping together on the sofa. She hurried up and looked away. Suddenly, she thought to herself, since these guys are new to the neighbourhood like her, and they look so tired, she should make breakfast for them tomake them feel welcome.

Wendy then started making breakfast, even though it is not her job. Luckily, she managed to find enough ingredients to make breakfast for the guys.

Woken up by the noise and the smell of the food, Jungkook is the first one to woke up. He make his way to the kitchen and stood there. He saw a girl, the very same girl that has captured his heart 3 months ago. Wendy turned and saw Jungkook standing there. Her eyes and mouth widened when she saw the guy, whom she thought that she has no chance of meeting him again after coming back from Jeju. The both of them stood there, staring at each other, couldn't believe what they saw with their own eyes. Jungkook walked up towards Wendy, pulled her hand, making her moved forward and fell into his embrace. It was the same feeling when Jungkook hugged her in the cave when she got lost in Jeju. Wendy's hands wrapped around Jungkook's back, hugging him as she misses him alot.

Jungkook: "How have you been? Why didn't you text me?" *Asking Wendy question while he put his hand on her hair and stroked it gently*

Wendy: "Erm...I didn't want to disturb you while you are preparing for your comeback."

Jungkook: "Silly girl. I will still have time for you even when I'm busy. By the way, why are you here??"

Wendy: "I'm supposed to come here and work as a gardener...."

Wendy: "Wait...Don't tell me the owner of this house is BTS?!?!?!?!"

Wendy said that last sentence while she pulled away from the hug, shocked and her expression made Jungkook laughed.

Jungkook: "You didn't know we were staying here? Remember the first time we met at the front of the house? You were staring at us when we alighted from our car."

Wendy: "How am I suppose to know that's you guys when all I see is guys wearing all black with black masks covering your faces like some suspicious guys in the neighbourhood."

With all the ruckus happening between Wendy and Jungkook, the rest of the members woke up one by one and make their way towards the kitchen half asleep, as they smelled the fragrance of the breakfast and thought Jungkook was the one who prepared it for them. To their surprise, they saw the girl who they met and spent some time with at Jeju. They looked happy and was fully awake. They all pointed to Wendy and said "YOU!!!" all at the same time.