Chance

The two awkward beings are just sitting down admiring the beautiful scenery. None of them dare to talk first. Jungkook places his both hands at his side and leaned back a little, to steal glances at Wendy every now and check on her. After 10mins, just when he was about to talk to Wendy, he saw that tears flow down from her eyes. She look so sad and terrified. Even though Wendy was just staring at the lake, Jungkook knew that deep down, her heart is broken into pieces. He thought to himself that she may not be living a very happy life right now, but he wants to be the one to piece her heart back and give her a brand new happiness. Without saying anything, Jungkook got up and stood infront of Wendy. He knelt down and pulled her into his embrace. Wendy was shocked. He places his hand on her head and start to stroke her hair, while talking to her using his soft and gentle voice.

Jungkook: "Wendy ah... I may not know what exactly happened in your life that causes you to be so sad, but I want you to know that when you smile, you look as beautiful as an angel. Your smile have the power to make others happy, just like how you did it to me. I want you to be happy and I hope that you will give me the chance to make you happy. I will do anything just to see your smile, hear your laughter."

Perhaps it is because Wendy's ideal type has always been someone who is very fatherly. Seeing what Jungkook did just make her heart skipped a beat and breaking down whatever wall she is trying to build in her heart. She broke down instantly, knowing that there is someone who cares about her. She hugged Jungkook tightly and start crying harder than before. Jungkook remained silent and stroked her head, patting her back until she stopped crying.

Wendy: "Thank you Jungkook... Maybe when I am ready, I will tell you my story, and give you my answer."

It has been 30mins since Jungkook found Wendy and he is worried about the others too. So he asked Wendy if she is fine to go look for the rest. Wendy stood up and took a deep breath, to calm herself down and to bid the beautiful scenery goodbye. Jungkook smiled when he see how Wendy talked to the nature and waving her hand to "them". He stretch out his hand towards Wendy and she held his hand. She was being led by Jungkook (So manly>.<) and she felt safe to be around him. As they proceed walking into the cave, it was pitched black and Wendy held Jungkook's hand even tighter. She was afraid of letting go of his hands. Suddenly, Wendy bumped into a rock with her feet and she fell. Jungkook turned around immediately and check on her.

Jungkook: "Wendy! Are you alright? Did you injured yourself? Where did you get hurt?"

Wendy: "Jungkook, calm down. I just fell. It's nothing serious. Look! I'm fine!"

*Stood up and jump, but fell immediately due to the injury on her ankle*

Just when Wendy was about to fall, Jungkook caught her in his arms.

Jungkook: "Come, let me take a look at your ankle. Still say that you are fine."

Redness on Wendy's ankle can be seen clearly and it was swollen very badly.

Jungkook: "Damn it. It is all my fault. I didn't take good care of you. Now your ankle is all swollen and you cannot move in this condition. I will piggyback you."

Wendy: "No no! It's fine! I can still walk by myself. I'm too heavy for you to carry..."

Jungkook: "Silly girl. Don't worry about me. Besides, you are so skinny already. What heavy are you talking about. Even if you are, I like it even better. You are cute regardless of your size, and I won't mind it at all. Come on, get on my back. We need to get your ankle treated as soon as possible."

Wendy got on Jungkook's back and being so close to him, her heart can't stop beating very fast. She is worried that he might hear or feel her heartbeat and her face is getting hot. After walking for 15mins, Jungkook and Wendy finally found the rest at the entrance of the cave.

Irene: "Wendy!!!!!Oh gosh...Thank god you are safe *sobbing* I'm so sorry I didn't take good care of you..."

Wendy: "Irene.. Don't blame yourself. It was all my fault for running away, making all of you worried about me. I'm so sorry.."

Jimin: "Yah Jungkook. Took you so long to find Wendy. We were all so worried that you guys might be stuck somewhere in the cave. Anyway, did something happened to Wendy? Why are you piggybacking her?"

Jungkook: "Ah right. Irene noona and hyungs, can we go back to the hotel first? Wendy sprained her ankle and it is very serious. We need to faster get her medical treatment."

The rest of them got a shocked after seeing how badly Wendy's ankle is and all of them hurriedly get back to the hotel.

Hello! So I have managed to update another newchapter. Not sure when will be the next time I get to update, but pls continueto show this story some love and support. Thank you for all your support!Love~~