Trust me

Wendy was still crying while Jungkook was hugging her. She was shivering non-stop and Jungkook realised that Wendy's arms were very cold. He let go of her and start to take off his jacket, leaving Wendy stunned. He put his jacket around her and hugged her again.

Jungkook: "Here. You should feel warm now."

After hugging for 5mins, Wendy realised that she actually went on ahead and hugged Jungkook. She felt embarrassed thinking about what just happened, so she tried to break ahead from the hug.

Wendy: "Erm...Jungkook.. I'm fine now. You can let go of me already..."

Jungkook: "Oh.. sorry..Are you sure you are alright now?"

Wendy: "Yeah..Thank you for finding me, and the hug and the jacket...*Blushing* I needed it.. I was so scared that I will be spending the rest of my life here.."

Looking at how scared Wendy was, Jungkook felt the urge to pull her in and hug her again. This time, he hug her even closer and tighten his arms around her, but also making sure that his strength doesn't hurt her.

Jungkook: "Silly girl. I won't let you be alone. No matter where you go, I will always find you. Trust me."

He let go of Wendy and the two of them sat down together to admire the magnificent view infront of them. The two of them remained silent for a few minutes as they were awkward with each other after all the hugging just now, so Wendy sat a little further away from Jungkook.

Jungkook: "Erm... Wendy? Why are you sitting so far away from me?"

Wendy: "It's...erm.. nothing... Besides, it is not that far though. It's just a metre away."

Jungkook stood up and walked to where Wendy is and sat right beside her.

Jungkook: "A metre away is still far. I want to be right beside you. So that you won't run away from me again and I can be here for you."

Wendy was blushing after what Jungkook said to her. She hid her face by covering her face with Jungkook's jacket. She didn't know that his words can be such assuring to her. Before she realised it, Jungkook placed his arms around her. She looked up at him and he gave her his shy smile.

Hi guys!! Here is a short update. Sorry for not updating so long as I'm busy with school, exams and work. Lots of assignments to rush and I might not be updating this story very regularly. Hope you guys will understand and please continue to support me. I will still try to update if I have the time. Thank you for your understanding and love you guys!!^^