Always with you

Jungkook: "Btw, which hotel are you staying now? I can walk you back to your hotel."

Wendy: "I'm currently staying at Shilla hotel. How about you?"

Jungkook: "Really?! I'm staying at the same hotel too!! Looks like we are fated to be together:)"

After realising what he just said, Jungkook blushed and worried about what will Wendy think of him. When he turn to see her reactions, she was smiling shyly and she lowered her head to cover her face. Jungkook's heart was beating very fast as he fell in love with her smile. Every time he see her smile, he felt like he is the world's luckiest man, as he is beside the most beautiful girl in the world.

The two of them walked back to the hotel and the rest of the BTS members were infront of the hotel waiting for Jungkook. They widen their eyes when they saw Jungkook walking beside Wendy.

Wendy: "Bye bye. I'll see you soon:)"

Jungkook: "Yeah. Bye bye. I'll contact you. Anything can just text me. I'll be right there:)" *Blushing*

When Wendy went in to the hotel first, the members hurriedly surround Jungkook and they start questioning him.

Rapmon: "WOAH~ Nice going Jungkook! Looks like you progress quite well huh~;)"

Jimin: "Hey maknae! you better tell me everything! Why were you with her?"

V: "Why didn't you bring me along?:( I wanna hang out with her too:(("

Jungkook: "Guys, you all were sleeping like a pig. How am I suppose to wake pigs up? That's why I just went out by myself."

Jin: "Alright guys, we shouldn't keep standing out here. We will attract crowds. Let's go in and have breakfast."

When the guys head to the restaurant in the hotel, they saw Wendy and Irene sitting at the end of the restaurant . Irene look like she just woke up because her eyes wasn't fully open. J-hope walked up to them and asked if they could join them for breakfast. Irene immediately opened her eyes wide and excitedly ask them to join them. She looks so happy that she stood up and waved to the rest of the members.

Seating arrangement

Right side of the table : (Suga, Rapmon, Jungkook,Wendy)

Left side, opposite of the right: ( J-hope, Jimin, V, Irene)

Jin was the only one sitting at the centre, between Suga and J-hope

At first Wendy was still very awkward with the guys, but they were all being very silly and they made Wendy laughed non-stop. When Wendy stretched out her hands to the centre of the table to take pepper, Jungkook just nice stretches his hand out, wanting to take pepper. Both of their hands touches each other at the same time while taking the pepper bottle, and they immediately withdraw their hands back and they did not dare to look at each other as they were very shy. Jimin and V saw and they hurriedly take some fruits and placed it on Wendy's plate.

V: "Wendy! Here! This is for you. The fruits here is very nice and sweet! Just like you;)"

Jimin: "Yah! Stop it with your sweet talking and eat your food. Wendy won't buy into your sweet talking. Right Wendy?~"

Wendy: "HAHAHA!! Thanks guys for the fruits and yup. I don't buy your tricks, V."

While Wendy was having fun talking to Jimin and V, Jungkook was feeling jealous that she looked so happy when she was talking to them. So he just continued eating. Irene noticed Jungkook's reactions and she knew something is going on. She smiled to herself and then she look at Wendy and smile at her.

Wendy: "Yah Irene. Why are you smiling at me like that? It's creepy you know."

Irene: (WHISPER )"Wendy yah, I'm just happy for you to meet someone 'special'~"

Wendy: " Hmmm.. I don't get what you mean but ya. Being able to talk to IDOLS is indeed a privilege I guess? They really are someone special. I mean, they are just like normal people, they don't have the idols proud-ness? "

After the gang had finished their breakfast, the boys were starting to wonder where their manager hyung is. He did not appear the whole morning and it is weird that he is not with them. So they decided to go to their manger hyung's room, to check on him. They head up to his room after they had said goodbye to Wendy and Irene. They knocked on the door, but there was no reply. They tried opening the door and found out that it was not locked. When they entered the room, they saw that their manager hyung was lying on bed, shivering. He was covering himself with many layers of clothing.

Jin: "Hyung! Are you having fever? Why didn't you tell any of us???"

Suga: "Hyung, do you have any medicine with you now?

Manager: *Cough...cough* "Sigh... I've already..eaten the medicine...*cough...cough* Guys...I don't think...I can follow...*Ah choo* you guys out..."

V: "Then what are we suppose to do today then? I want to go out and have fun..."

J-hope: "Yah. V, hyung is feeling unwell now, we should help to take care of him and not think about playing."

Manager: "Don't worry...I will be fine alone here...You guys can go out and play...*cough cough* Just promised me that you guys...behave yourself...and don't get into troubles..."

Rapmon: "Hyung, you sure you will be ok? Why not some of us just stay and take care of you?"

Manager: "It's ok...Even if you guys stay... there is not much you can do..." *Ah choo!* So Rapmon and Jin, help me take care... of the rest..."

The manager fell sick and was unable to follow BTS out for some sightseeing. So he entrusted the task of taking care of the group to Rapmon, the leader of the group, and Jin, the mom in the group. As the members head down to the lobby to think of what to do since their manager were unable to be with them. When they were at the lobby, they bumped into Wendy and Irene again. The boys asked them if they hadd any plans and asked if they can tagged along. Irene agreed and seems excited, but she still have to ask if Wendy if fine with the boys coming. The boys were feeling nervous while waiting for Wendy's reply. It is as if they were waiting to receive an award. Jungkook was hiding behind the hyungs, clenching his hands together, praying in his heart that he could spend more time together with Wendy. To their surprise, Wendy agreed and she look at Jungkook, smiling to him. Jin saw the interactions between the two "love birds", he smiled like how a mom would feel proud for the son for finding a good girl.

Hey guys! Sorry for the lack and slow updates. Now I can really felt the stress of writing fanfics/stories. I'm kinda stuck without any ideas for my stories, but pls continue to support me and I am glad to have you guys as my readers. Love you all~