The first approach

Irene turned and saw the boys. She hurriedly cover her mouth with her hands as she was shocked to see them here. She can't believe that she will actually get the chance to be at the same place as them. Wendy look at Irene and think that she is behaving weirdly. She asked her what is wrong and Irene told her who the 7 guys is and why that was a commotion just now. Wendy looked at the boys and they were smiling at her. She doesn't want to be impolite and smiled at them back before turning back to talk to Irene.

The boys sat at the table behind Wendy and they were trying to hear what the girls was saying, because they were curious about what Wendy think of them. However, in order not to let Wendy hear what they said, they were whispering to each other.

Jimin: "Psst! Did you see what happen just now? She smiled at me! Probably because my eye smile were too charming. Oh gosh, I didn't expect to see her here. Is it fate that I meet her again?"

V: "Yah Jimin, you think too much already! She was smiling to me because I was smiling to her :D "

Suga: "Quit arguing and faster order food. I'm hungry."

When the guys were eating halfway, they heard the girls talking.

Irene: "Kyaaa!!! OMG OMG. WENDY!!! I can't believe BTS is in the same cafe as us, let alone sitting at the table just behind us!

Did you see how sweet Jin is?

Did you see how funny Rapmon is?

Did you see how energetic J-hope is?

Did you see how SWAG Suga is?

Did you see how attractive Jimin is?

Did you see how blur yet cute V is?

Did you see how innocent Jungkook is?

DID YOU SEE HOW HANDSOME THEY ARE?!"

Wendy: "SHHHH!!! Irene! Calm down! They can hear what you said! Anyway, all I know is that they are idols but I really don't know them. I hardly listen to Kpop music. Now continue eating your food and stop fangirling if you do not want them to think that your are weird."

Irene: "Tsk! You are so boring Wendy! Do you think that they will take a picture with me? or maybe give me their autograph if I ask them? Oh man! I don't dare to.. Wendy... Do you think that you can do me a favor please~?"

Before Wendy listens to Irene's request, she already have a bad feeling about it, but she couldn't resist Irene when she did some ageyo to her. Irene whispered to Wendy what her request is so that no one can hear it. The boys was curious what is was and they were waiting for what will happen later on. They were so happy when Irene kind of praises them infront of Wendy, because they really want to have a good impression in Wendy's eyes.

After Irene and Wendy had finished their desserts, Wendy was hesitated to commence the 'operation' that Irene requested. She was feeling so embarrassed, having to go talk to the boys first. Irene then pushes Wendy forward, that she stumbled right in front of the boys.

Wendy: "Erm... Hi. I don't know who you guys are, but I hope that you will listen to my request and I hope that you will agree to it. If you guys don't, I may get into deep troubles." *glancing at Irene while she said the last line*

The boys were shocked to actually see the angel approached them first because considered how shy she was at the waterworld, Jungkook and Jimin never thought that she will come to their table, let alone being so straightforward. Jin smiled at Wendy and ask her what she would like them to do for her and Wendy was relieved to know that at least there is a kind soul in the group. (Not saying that others are not kind, but you know, there is always this one member who is more approachable then the rest in a group)

Wendy: "I would like you guys to take a picture individually with my cousin and one group picture together with her. Also, is it possible to have all of your autograph signed for her?"

Rapmon: "That's all?"

Wendy: "Yup. That's all. Very simple and easy."

Suga: "Alright, no prob."

Wendy was happy to know that they are very nice and easygoing, so she signalled Irene to come forward and get ready to take pictures.

J-hope: "Manager hyung! Is it possible for you to help us take a few pictures?"

While they were getting ready to take a group picture, Wendy stood at the side watching them get ready. Jimin and V asked her to join in, but Wendy didn't want to, because she wants Irene to be happy and have them for herself.

Jimin: "Join us in the picture!"

V: "Don't just stand there! Join us! You should be in the picture too!

Wanting to be in the same picture as her so badly, Jungkook pretend to be cool and calm and stretch out his hand towards Wendy.

"Join us..."

Jungkook was blushing and Wendy saw that he is looking very shy, she thinks that he look very cute and her heart skipped a beat when he stretches his hand out to her. Wendy decided to take up his offer and placed her hand on top of Jungkook's. Both of them felt as if their heart is about to pop out anytime when they touched each other's hands. Jungkook direct Wendy to stand beside him. He wanted her to be close to him and not wanting other members to be the one beside her. (So the standing order is from left to right:)

J-hope, V, Jimin, Jungkook, Wendy, Irene, Jin, Suga, Rapmon

Not wanting to be awkward in the pictures, Jungkook placed his arms around Wendy, on her shoulders. Wendy's face blushed and looked like a tomato. She can feel the heat on her face, but she is trying to show that she is calm. After taking the group pictures, Irene was taking selfies with the boys.

Wendy was sitting at one corner, waiting for Irene to be done. She was smiling to herself, thinking back when Jungkook placed his hands around her. She doesn't know why she is so happy about it. but she is glad that he was beside her. Seeing Wendy sitting alone, Jungkook approached her, wanting to take a selfie with her. However, the shy maknae does not know how to get a girl to take pictures with him, because it has always been the girls asking him to take pictures with them. Wendy looked up to him and was waiting for him to say something. Before they could talk to each other, Jimin and V came over to their side.

Hi guys! I hope you all like this chapter because BTS finally have the chance to talk to the girls, especially WENDY!!! I've added some cute moments here and I have always imagine it happening in reality. Oh well, things usually don't go my way, but I do hope that there will be chances of Wendy collaborating with BTS (Jungkook, Jimin or V) I'm bias towards the maknae line.

Btw, I'm considering of resting for a few days because I'm not feeling very well these few days. So in the mean time, I will be planning the plots during my rest time. Hope you guys will continue to support me and more people will read my story and like it!