Together??

*Afternoon, in Jungkook's and Jimin's room*

Jimin: "Yah Jungkookie, why are you so happy? Did something happen last night that all of us are unaware of? Spill it out now" *Jumps onto Jungkook on the bed*

Jungkook: "Hyung, I really like Wendy alot. We had so much fun yesterday night and this morning when I woke up, I was sleeping beside her with my arms wrapped around her. She makes me want to protect her forever."

Jimin: "Ahhh... So that's why you look so happy. I know Wendy is a very sweet and nice girl. I like her too! Then again, Jungkook, now is not the time to get into relationships. We can't afford to get Wendy hurt because of our fans, especially now that there are alot of saeseang fans."

Jungkook: "Araseo. I know what I should do. I will protect her at all cost. Hyung, help me to protect her too."

After all the washing up and getting ready, the boys head to the restaurant for lunch, because they woke up late and missed their breakfast.

Jungkook: "Hyung! You guys start eating first! I will go to Wendy's room and help her to get down here!"

Jungkook disappeared after he inform his members where he is going and all the hyungs were smiling at how silly and cute their youngest member were.

Jin: "Looks like our maknae grew up too fast. Now he is taking care of someone he likes."

*Wendy's room*
*Ding dong*

It was Wendy who opened the door and Jungkook got a shock because she was supposed to be in bed and not walk around.

Jungkook: "Wendy ah, why did you get down the bed? You shouldn't walk around. Where's Irene?"

Wendy: "Yah. If I don't walk around, no one would open the door for you. Then what if you thought something happen to us and force your way in the room? Irene is still sleeping. That's why I'm the one who can open the door for you, silly boy:P"

Jungkook: "Ahh.. Hehe~ Anyway, is your ankle still in pain? Are you ok to walk down to the restaurant?"

Wendy: *creepy smile* "Ahh... ahhh... my ankle hurts:( I can't walk at all..." *immediately sat down on the bed, holding her ankle*

Jungkook: "Jinja?! Are you ok?!" *Faster bend down and hold Wendy's ankle to take a look*

Wendy got a shock by Jungkook's sudden action, and she blushed while covering her face with her hands.

Wendy: "Oh no! What are you doing Jungkook? Don't dirty your hands!"

Jungkook: "What nonsense are you talking about? Your ankle is hurting and what do I even care about being clean or dirty now."

Wendy smiled at her words and actions and think that he is such a sweetheart. She stretched out her hand and pat on his head, brushing his hair and told him that she is ok, now that he is with her, her ankle is not hurting as much as before. Jungkook looked up and smiled at Wendy.

Wendy: "Jungkook ah, now that I can't really walk properly, can you piggyback me down to the restaurant?"

Jungkook: "Sure! As you wish, my princess~"
*so sweet! Even I'm squealing right now><*

Wendy got on Jungkook's back, took her phone and room key before the two of them left the room, with Irene sleeping peacefully inside.
As Jungkook is walking towards the lift with Wendy on his back, other guests who were out of their room looked at them. Some of them were envious about how sweet the guy-Jungkook is, to piggyback his "girlfriend". Just when they got into the lift, an old couple took the lift with them as well. They talked and asked what happened (why Jungkook piggyback Wendy). After they reached the restaurant, the old couple exit the lift first and turned around saying "Young man, take good care of this young lady. You two look good together and are meant to be together."

The two lovebirds(soon to be) blushed and they bowed to the old couple, saying goodbye to them. They were so awkward after hearing that they look good together, and while walking to the table where the rest of BTS was seated, they did not talk to each other.