Surprise

When all of them reached the hotel, they immediately went to Wendy's and Irene's room. Rapmon went to the service counter and asked the staff to help get a doctor to check on Wendy's ankle. Not long after they got back, the doctor arrived and gave a prescription based on Wendy's condition.

Doctor: "It looks serious.. It would at least take around 2 months to fully recover from this sprain. Try not to get in touch with water these 2 weeks, remember to change the bandage frequently and apply the cream. Also, go for a regular check up when you go back to Seoul and try not to carry heavy things and not to walk around so much."

Everyone: "Thank you doctor!"

When the doctor left the room, everyone except for Wendy gathered around and formed a circle.  After few minutes , they turned back to face Wendy after their mini group discussion.

Suga: "Alright! Seems like we have come to a conclusion and a perfect plan! From today onwards, we will each take turn to take care of you Wendy."

With her usual shocked expression, Wendy opened her eyes big and she didn't know how to react to what Suga just said.

J-hope: " So who will start first? We still need to plan the daily rosters."

Irene: " I will take care of her today. She need to get clean up and only I can help her in this condition. You guys just go back to your rooms and freshen up! Go go!"

The boys listened to Irene's advice and went back to their rooms as they will only get in the girls' way if they continued to stay in the room.

Irene sat down beside Wendy and looked at her sadly.

Irene: "Wendy.. I'm so sorry... I wasn't alert enough and I let you run off and left you in a dark place.. Please forgive me.."

Wendy: "Irene unnie, please don't feel bad about it. I'm the one who is at fault for getting separated from the group. Here I am with the punishment from running off by myself. By the way, what is with the plan that you guys made just now? I don't need you guys to take turn to take care of me. You all should go enjoy playing outside!"

Irene: "Silly girl, if we go out to play, do you think we can play in peace while you are alone here in the hotel? Besides, even if I am willing to do that, someone might not even be willing to do that.*smirk*"

Wendy: " Come on unnie! What are you talking about?! *face all red* Erm.. I wanna take a shower now. Can't be bothered talking to you."

Irene: " Fine fine~ Whatever you said kay~ wait! You can only take a bath in the bathtub ok! Remember to lift your feet up and not touch the water!"

When the girls were done cleaning themselves up, someone knocked on the door.

"Room service!"

The two girls looked and pointed to each other,  both of them shake their head, stating that neither one of them called for room service. Irene went to open the door. To her surprise, the staff were pushing a cart full of food, enough for a big group of people to eat. Just when she was about to close the door, seven guys popped out and shouted "SURPRISE!!" Irene jumped and Wendy got a shocked too from the loud noises outside the room.

Seven guys walked into the room after the hotel staff walked out of the room and thank him for his work done.

Irene: "So what are you guys up to now? You guys scare the hell out of us you know"

Wendy: "Wait.. Shouldn't you guys be going down to eat? What's up with all the food here? Did they sent to the wrong room instead of your rooms?"

Jin: "Ladies, we know that it is inconvenient for the two of you to go down and eat, and we know that you two also didn't think of room services. So we decided to order food enough for all of us and eat together here!:)"

All of them sat in a circle and Jungkook was beside Wendy. Seeing how she had difficulty getting the food that is furthest away from her, he immediately got up and helped her to get it and feed it to her. Wendy blushed as many others were there staring at the two of them and they all chanted "eat it, eat it!". So Wendy accepted the food Jungkook fed to her and smiled when she was embarrassed.

The group had a fun time together and the guys stayed in the girls' room to play. After staying up the whole night playing, all of them fell asleep. Somehow, Jungkook ended up sleeping beside Wendy on the bed while the rest of the guys were sleeping on the floor, all around the room. Jungkook was hugging Wendy with her in his arms while Wendy's arms wrapped around his waist and she looked so comfortable  that she had a smile of her face while sleeping.